Best friends brother (sam)

"Get ready!" My friend Martie shouted at me putting her dress on. "I'll finish the drinks, and play the music. The guests will be here any minute."
"Sexy red dress?" I joked smirking at her. She was having a cocktail party with some of her coworkers, and I decided to invite my other friend Dean Winchester. "Okay, okay." I chuckled as she glared at me.
It's been an hour since I squeezed myself into Martie's black cocktail dress she gave me. I don't think she realized my boobs are way bigger than hers, and I'm more curvy. I obeyed Marti and stuck to a natural makeup look.
"Grace you better be done! Your friend is here... And he brought someone." Marti said from outside the door. My heart speed up when she told me he brought someone, I hope its Sam.
"Dean!" I greeted loudly as I hugged him tightly. We are close friends. Though I'm not close to Sam, I find it hard to talk to him when I get turned on just looking at him.
"Grace, you look horrible." Dean joked.
"You too, is that a tie?" I chuckled. "Hi, Sam." I greeted.
"Grace," he nodded. "You look lovely." My heart skipped a beat and tingles spread through my body.
"You too.. I mean you look.. Fine." Dean stood behind Sam making kissy faces laughing. "Drinks are in the kitchen." I pointed in the direction. I was relieved when Sam walked that way, then I hit Dean in balls.
"Dropped something." I laughed flipping him off as I walked to the kitchen.
Finally all the guest have arrived and me and Dean have been goofing off quietly alone, Sam has been talking to some other guys about god knows what, and Marti is running around talking to all her coworkers.
"How much you wanna bet Marti is sleeping with one of them." Dean nodded to the group of guys she was talking to.
"I think it's the one with the scruff." I smiled.
"Speaking of scruff, how's that crush on Sammy." He smirked. I laughed nervously as I looked behind him at Sam who locked eyes with me from across the room. He was talking to some chick. He smirked as he slowly licked his lips. The other girl was basically gawking at him.
"Sam's got the power over you. Look at you." Dean was right I was so turned on I thought I would go insane from the lack of touch. "You basically just came in your pants."
"Wish I was wearing pants." I laughed. Sam leaned back on the wall and ran a hand through his hair, my breathing picked up and I had to go relive myself before I got cranky from sexual frustration.
"You good?" Dean asked.
"Too much wine, I have to pee." I said before making my way upstairs and into the bathroom. It was hard to touch myself with a long dress on so I threw it off finally allowing my breasts to breath. I leaned back on the wall before trailing my hand down to my soaking wet pussy. I rubbed my clit slowly teasing myself before inserting one finger into myself. I jumped hearing a knock on the door and the handle jiggle before continuing my actions.
"Just a minute!" I shouted holding back my moans. I squealed as the door burst open, I quickly tried covering myself as Sam stepped in locking the door.
"Sorry Grace didn't know you were in here." He faked gasped.
"Uh I.. Had to pee." I blushed.
"No, you didn't. Come on, let me take care of you." He pushed me to the wall kissing me. Before he dropped to his knees.
"So wet baby." He said rubbing my clit making me moan as I held onto his shoulders. His head dipped as he started licking my clit slowly.
"Oh god." I moaned. My breathing picked up more as his tongue moved faster.
"Looks like you're ready for me already." He said standing up unzipping his pants.
"Sam wait!" I blushed embarrassed. "I don't want to do it like this, I wanted romance, I wanted you to notice me months ago... Ugh I sound so dumb." I covered myself up with a towel I had on the floor from my earlier shower.
"I get it." He said running a hand through his hair.
"Sorry?" My apology came out like a question.
"No Grace, I'm sorry. I should have been a gentleman, I was dumb for taking Deans advice." He chuckled. "I'm embarrassed now." He blushed.
"My vagina was just in your face and you're embarrassed." I tried lightening the mood. "Why don't I go change and we talk?" I suggested.
"Sounds nice." He smiled. I wrapped the towel around me tighter and ran to my room dragging Sam behind me. "I could have waited out there." He said.
"It's fine sit." He sat on the bed waiting. "Oh second thought.." I was to frustrated to care anymore. I dropped the towel before rushing over to Sam climbing on his lap before connecting our lips.
"Grace.. Hey.." He pushed me away.
"Oh god now you don't want it." I tried climbed off his lap but he held my naked body in place.
"No god, I want it. I just want to make sure you're not doing this just for me?" He asked.
"No Sam, I want you. I just change my mind... I'll never have romance." I said.
"You want romance, Grace. I'll give romance." He pulled out his phone turning on what sounds like an acoustic version on love me like you do. I laughed as he stripped down and climbed back onto the bed. "Now we're both naked." He laughed too.
He pulled me on his lap as he connected our lips again, this time every touch was soft and caring. His hands trailed my body feeling all of me. I moved my hips lightly feeling his cock harden under me from our skin on skin contact. I moaned as his lips trailed down my neck, one arm wrapped around my back pulling me to him, his other hand wrapped in my hair gently tugging.
"Sam!" I moaned. His lips moved back up to my lips before he lifted me up a bit positioning himself at my entrance. I gently moved my hips back down lowering myself onto him. I moaned into the kiss as my hips moved at a slow pace.
"Oh shit, grace." Sam moaned as our body's were pressed together.
"I never thought slow would feel this good." I groaned as my head tilted back his lips attacking my neck.
"You're so damn beautiful!" He moaned moving his hips faster with mine. He filled me up so perfectly, the feeling was like no other. I loved it. The fire in my stomach was getting hotter.
"I'm so close!" I said as my hips started moving in a sloppy way. "Fuck!" I moaned loud as he pounded into me hard, his thrusts getting harder.
"I wanna feel you come all over my cock!" He panted. My body began twitching and the fire moving throughout my body.
"I'm coming!" I moaned. "Sam!" His lips on mine now as my body shook in Ecstasy.
My breath was calming as Sam held me close to him. The high was now gone but I felt something else, something that felt just as good.
"So we're together now right?" He asked holding me.
"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled.