Wasnt me! (Sam) EDITED 2022

The bunker was quiet, almost too quiet, Sam wasn't next to me when I got up. Like nobody was here kinda quiet. I got up putting my sweat pants on followed by my loose old Rolling Stones shirt before making my way out to the kitchen.

Today was the day I wanted to sit down and talk to Sam, I know it's not the best time but, I'm pregnant. I love him and I don't want this to ruin what we have, I just need to sit down and talk to him. My stomach turns just thinking about his reaction will he be mad? Sad? Both?

Nobody was out here like usual in the morning so I went to the library to check, still nobody. As soon as I walked back into the kitchen I gasped as someone threw a bucket of ice water on me.

"SAM!" I shouted.

"Wasn't me!" He said throwing the bucket holding his hands up.

"Oh? Oh! What are you shaggy! It wasn't me! Bitch please your fingerprints are all over that bucket! If it wasn't you who was it? Casper the fucking ghost?" I said ringing out my now soaked shirt. "What do you think this is a wet t shirt contest!" I shouted just as Dean and Castiel walked in. I crossed my arms over my chest to cover my now see through shirt.

"What's going on love birds?" I rolled my eyes at Deans comment.

"I think we have a leak." Sam said shrugging his shoulders. I walked over to the sink now filling up a large bowl with hot water.

"Grace, you're all wet." Castiel stated.

"Yeah no shit honey!" I turned the water off and threw it at Sam, bowl and all.

"Ouch!" He shouted. "What the hell!" He shouted.

"Wasn't me, we have a leak." I stood with my hands on my hips.

"You're going to get it!" Sam's eyes darkened.

"I don't want any part of what's going to happen." Dean said walking out the door. Cas stood there with a confused look till Dean strolled back in and grabbed him by the wrist dragging him out. As soon as they were gone Sam glared at me.

"Might need to repair the ceiling we got a leak, Casper fucked it up." I smirked.

"God you're so cute." His eyes lightened up as he laughed at me walking closer.

"I just got up I haven't brushed my teeth that's gross!" I said covering my mouth so he don't smell my morning breath.

"Babe I don't care." He smiled. "Kiss me." I shook my head. "Come on kiss me." He started tickling me. I gave up as I laughed trying to cover my sides his lips smashing into mine almost instantly. I pulled away quickly as my stomach turned a bit. "You okay babe?" He asked me.

"Sam we need to talk." I said as Dean walked in again.

"That don't sound good.." We both glared at him. "Sorry came to get a beer." He said opening the fridge. I wasn't going to argue about the time again, I had more important things to worry about.

"Let's go to the room." I followed Sam quietly. I went to our bathroom as he shut the bedroom door. He waited patiently as I brushed my teeth then my hair. I think I was just prolonging the conversation so I don't get too emotional.

"Grace please talk to me. Is it something I did? Are you mad at me?" He asked sadly as he sat on the bed. His eyes slightly wide and puppy dog like. I love that look it was so cute but made me feel sad.

"Sam what do you think about moving another person in the room?" I asked dodging his questions.

"Bit crowded don't you think?" He asked confused.

"What do you think about babies?" I asked starring at the ground.

"Cute. Poop. Drool... Why?" His face dropped.

"Oh my god. You're going to hate me." My emotions are everywhere I tried not to cry.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"We're pregnant." I corrected. "Sorry."

"No!" Sam came over to me quickly wiping my tears away kissing my lips softly. "We're having a baby." He kind of smiled. "Not the time I would have wanted but... Oh my god were having a baby!" He laughed. "I love you!" He said looking me in the eye. That's the first time he's said that to me. I grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

"I love you." I said breaking the kiss. He smiled backing me up against the wall kissing me harder.

"A baby." He smiled before kissing down my neck.

"A baby." I chuckled before moaning as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Come." He pulled me over by the bed stripping my clothes off then his. "My baby." He said as he rubbing my belly. I'm not excited about the whole growing a belly part but I love them both.

He pulled me down onto the bed before kissing down my body stopping at my stomach. "Listen I don't care if you're a boy or a girl or who you choose to be! I love you! You'll be just as cute as mommy and just as smart as daddy." I playfully hit him as he smiled up at me.
"I love you and always will." He said before kissing my stomach.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

"I'm going to make love to you." He said in a hushed voice before kissing my lips. I was already wet and ready for him. Seeing him all excited to be a father made me shockingly wet.

"I'm ready." I smiled at him. He rubbed his fingers up and down my slit using my juices as a lubricant. He adjusted himself at my entrance before pushing in slowly.

"I love you." He moaned.

"I love you." I said as I kissed his neck. He went deeper making me moan louder. "Fuck!" I moaned.

"You feel so good." His eyes closed in bliss. His thrusts got faster making me grip the sheets tighter. "I'm so close." He panted.

"I-" I couldn't finish as my orgasm took over me making my body shake. My nails digging into Sam's back as he kissed my neck coming right after me.
After we had calmed down and took showers we walked out into the library seeing Dean and Cas working on something. Sam wanted to tell them so bad his excitement showed on his face.

"We have an announcement." Sam smiled.

"You popped the questing. In this dump? Not even a nice dinner?" Dean asked.

"Not yet but that will be soon." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat next to Castiel.

"I'm pregnant! I mean were pregnant, she's pregnant." Sam almost shouted. I laughed as he just smiled, he was so happy and I didn't understand why.

"Holy hell. I'm an uncle?" He asked me.

"Sure are." I said. "Want to be an uncle too?" I asked Cas.

"I suppose. You're having a baby with Sam. Why now?" He asked.

"We didn't plan it, it just happened." I said.

"Be happy for us Cas. I'm a dad now." Sam smiled.

I couldn't help but to laugh at all the guys talking about a baby. It was very entertaining. Now let's see if one can change a diaper.