I did something bad. (Dean)

"Trust no one. NOBODY NAMED WINCHESTER!" My father's words rang through my ears as I slammed my car door. I slammed on the gas peddle and sped away quickly.
I'm being hunted, by what I don't know. My father is a hunter and he just got on the wrong side of a very powerful demon, I'm not sure what happened. I looked in my review mirror seeing him standing alone in the middle of no where, tears in my eyes messing up my makeup. This is what he wanted, and I had no choice but to obey him. His last wishes were for me to stay safe, find Bobby, but stay away from the Winchesters.
My name is Grace Vanhorn, but my father gave me a new identity to go by, Taylor Woodburn. My once blonde hair is now a dark brown almost black, I like it more like this. Makes my blue eyes pop.

It took me one whole day to get to my destination. Ohio. I don't get the whole name change and hair change if I'm hiding from a demon, can't they find me regardless? I took my bags into my new apartment, my dad apparently had this ready for me, knew I would have to leave. He dosent have a good taste in furniture but I can get new things in time. It's a small one bedroom apartment, perfect for one person. I made my way to the end of the tiny hall and to the bedroom placing my bags on the bed. By the time I was finished unpacking, which didn't take long, it was only five o'clock. I guess people do start drinking at this time.

I had seen a small bar close by, literally walking distance. I put my boots back on and head out the door making sure I lock it, also making sure I brought my wallet with my new ID and my money.

The bar is basically empty, but this isn't just a bar. It's like a dinner place too, I wouldn't call it a cafe because it's literally a bar that you can order just about anything but lobster at.

"New here?" A guy asked from a corner booth as I sat at the bar sipping on jack and coke.

"Yeah, you live here or passing through?" I asked looking at his duffle bag next to him. I got up and walked over to his table to sit with him. He's actually really hot.

"Just passing." He said as a waitress came over to us. "Looking to stay a couple nights."

"Can I get you any food?" The waitress asked. She looks like she's In her mid 40's, wearing blue eye shadow and thick liner.

"Burger and fries." The guy said.

"Chicken fingers and fries, honey mustard please." I ordered. She smiled and wrote our order before walking away.

"So what's your name?" The guy asked me.

"Taylor, yours?" I asked taking another drink.

"Dean. Nice to meet a beautiful woman." He winked at me. Just looking at him smile makes me horny as fuck, this guy Is literally the definition of sex.

"Flatter all you want." I rolled my eyes playing hard to get.

We talked and talked as we ate and drank. After we finished our food we ordered our third drink and talked till nine. I'm now on my fifth drink as we walked to the back of the place through a glass door where a DJ played music and people in the town dance and drank. I'm a light weight so I've been drunk after my third drink. We began dancing together body's grinding and sweating. I can feel his abs through his shirt he must work out daily, hard as a rock. Hopefully his dick will be hard as a rock later.

This is all the alcohol talking now.

"Drunk already?" He asked as I stumbled a bit and laughed.

"No I'm fine." I winked at him as I swayed my hips. "Let's go back to my place." I winked again.

"You are not capable of driving babe." He smirked.

"I walked, I live across the street." He nodded as he followed me out of the bar. I kept looking back giggling my drunk stupid giggle. I'm not too drunk to where I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just drunk enough to have the courage to do what I want to.