College party (Castiel)

Moving through the crowd I began to get frustrated, the sweaty drunk body's bumping into me making me want to punch them in the face.  Dean abandoned me to go bang some college girl, and I'm stuck here alone. Well with Sam.. But he ran into some old college buddy and is chatting away.
This was suppose to be a hunt, some vampire on a rampage. But I guess some other hunters were looking into the same case so we didn't have any work to do for the night.
Me and Sam use to go to this college so a party like this isn't new to us.. well me. I was the party queen back in my day! Downing bottles of Booz and not even be affected, but now.. I can't even look at a beer.
"Grace?" I turned to a familiar voice.
"Mishae?" I smiled at my old college roommate. She's still as beautiful as I remember, dark flawless skin, big beautiful hair, I was always jealous of her soulful hair but she then reminded me all the products she uses to spice it down. Her eyes popping emerald green! That's what made her unique, I wasn't use to seeing dark skinned girls with green eyes she was beautiful! Of course her body is shaped just like Beyoncé, making her irresistible, but she wants to be a doctor not a model. Good for her. "Didn't you Graduate?" I asked hugging her.
"I took a little time off, my brother passed away." She told me sadly.
"Blaize! What happened?" I asked.
"We don't know, some animal ripped him apart. Him and some friends, they were on a camping trip for spring break." She told me.
"I'm so sorry, you wanna get out of here?" I asked.
"I'm actually here trying to get my boyfriend, we're going out." She told me.
"Okay, here put your number in, maybe we can get coffee and talk sometime?" I handed her my phone.
"I would love that! All my friends ditched me. Text me, bye." She kissed my cheek and walked away.
I made my way to the kitchen and rolled my eyes. People snorting cocaine out in the open, smoking weed, this is why I hated frat parties. I rolled my eyes before coughing from the smoke and rushing outside. I pulled out my phone and tried walking away from the loud music to make a phone call to Sam to leave him a message, I was going back to the motel. Walking or not.
I made my way to the side of the house, the music wasn't so loud here but it was still a bit of background noise. Don't ask me why I didn't just continue walking, I guess I like the thrill of being a danger magnet, because not even two minutes later a skum bag walked over to me before lighting up a blunt.
"Wanna hit?" He asked.
"No thanks." I scoffed. I turned away from him as I left a message for Sam. As soon as I hung up putting my phone in my pocket, I was pushed to a wall.
"You're pretty cute." He said blowing smoke in my face.
"I'll give you to the count of three to get off me." I coughed in his face. He kissed my neck biting me hard. "Cas please!" I prayed for Castiel to help me. Tears filled my eyes cause I knew what was going to happen.
"The lady doesn't want to be touched!" Relief filled me at the sound of Castiel's voice. I hugged him tightly after he threw the dirt bag off me and into a tree.
"Let's get out of here." I begged.

I will never get use to being in one place then a different place the next. That whole teleportation thing is awesome. I sat on a motel bed watching Castiel stare out the dark window.
"Thanks." I whispered.
"It was nothing. He was a dirt bag." He said with a straight face. He never seemed to have emotion anymore, I mean I guess he never did.
"Grace." He whispered. Probably not meaning for me to hear.
"What?" I asked.
"Uh.. you need to sleep. Get some rest, you must be scared." He said.
"I usually have my own room, I like to sleep naked." I laughed.
"I won't look, you can undress and get into the bed." He told me as he closed the blinds. I nodded and waited till he closed his eyes. He sat in a chair with his head leaned back against the wall, eyes closed. I took my clothes off quickly and got under the blankets. I fell asleep fast knowing Castiel would protect me if anything happened.

I usually wake up at three in the morning, my body just has a weird alarm. I usually get a drink and go right back to bed, but this time was different. I heard a noise like if you put too much lotion on and rub your hands together. Or in this case if your dick is lubed up and your jerking off. My eyes and ears wide open listening. My back was facing Castiel so he can't tell that I'm awake. Soft moaning was coming from the other side of the room. Just hearing his deep soft moans turned me on. I mean Cas isn't a bad looking guy, he's... sexy! Though I've never seen him shirtless... or pant less for that matter.
I rolled over pretending to still be asleep. His movements stopped till he seen I was still "asleep." As soon as I heard him moan again I opened my eyes a little to peek.
It took everything in me not to gasp at how hot that sight was. Pantless nothing but a lose black tie and his unbuttoned white shirt. His hand on his throbbing cock. It was probably the biggest I've seen, and I watch porn so that's a lot of dick.
"Grace." He moaned. That time my jaw dropped. His eyes squinted closed mouth agape. I held the blanket to me and sat up in bed.
"Castiel?" His eyes opened fast before he disappeared quickly in the blink of an eye.
He's in the bathroom.
Couldn't he just snap a finger and his clothes be on?
"Grace I know this looks bad.."
"Cas, come out of the bathroom." I interrupted as I got up and walked to the door trying to open it.
"I left my pants out there." I chuckled.
"Come get them." I smirked. The door opened a little as he peeked out. "Come." I told him.
"You're naked." He eyed my body.
"You can touch me if you want." I pushed open the door further and grabbed him by the tie. "Who were you thinking of?" I asked him as I pulled him close to me by his tie. I feel like this is a dream.
"Uh... no one in particular." Lies.
"Angels shouldn't lie. I heard my name." I smiled.
"It was another Grace." He said trying not to look at my breasts.
"Hey my boobs are down here, stop looking into my eyes." I took his hand and put it on my breast. It took him a minute but he finally began to play with my breast. "That feels good." I moaned a little.
"It does?" His lips twitched into a small smile. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded. His soft lips moved slow, but he got the hang of it and our kiss became very heated.
I broke from the kiss pulling him by his tie again and lead him to the bed. "Lay down."
He obeyed watching me carefully. I climbed on the bed between his legs and grabbed his cock kissing the head. He whimpered at my touch. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue before putting as much as I could into my mouth.
"Oh my, Grace." He moaned. He wrapped his hand in my hair pushing me down further making me gag a little. I didn't mind, hearing him moan made me so wet.
"Come here." He pulled me up so I was straddling him. My wet core sitting on his shaft wanting so badly for him to put it in me and just fuck me already. "I've wanted to do this for a long time." He took one of my breast in my mouth sucking harshly before flipping us over.
His lips were on mine so I had no warning when he shoved his cock into me.
"Fuck!" I screamed in pleasure.
"What?" He asked as he began to pump.
"Your cock feels so good inside me, don't stop." My hands on his back trying not to scratch him too bad.
The way he filled me up was amazing, he would get in a couple super deep thrusts making me want to literally cry from the pleasure.
"I own you, not any college douchebag. Nobody!" He growled in my ear. I've never seen him like this, it was so hot.
"Right there! Don't stop. Fuck, Castiel." I moaned as he hit my g-spot.
"Cum for me." He whispered in my ear before sucking on my neck harshly, surely leaving a hickey.
"I'm cumming." My body began shaking with pleasure. It felt like I was peeing, but I've watched plenty of porn in my day to know I just squirted. That's the most intense orgasm, and not every girl can do it. I didn't know I could do it.
His cock thrusting as my juices squirt all over his cock. Finally cumming himself, he began slowing down. With one last kiss on the lips he pulled out and laid next to me.
"I didn't know girls can do that." He said.
"Only when they have the best orgasm ever... I didn't know I could do that." I gaped for air, my body exhausted.
"That was hot." He smiled at me.
"We should do this often, say twice a week?" I asked.
"Three?" He is going to wear me out.
"Deal." I smirked closing my tired eyes. He pulled me close my head resting on his chest as he played with my hair.
"I wont let anything happen to you."