Im sorry 2 (Dean) EDITED 2022

"Be careful, if you need us call!" Sam said sternly. I grabbed my duffle bag and got out of the car now sitting at the bus stop.

I had really nowhere to go, I had left my family on bad terms and I'm afraid if I go back all hell will break loose. The only place I knew to go where the boys wouldn't be for a while was Bobby's. At least till I get a job and get some money to leave.

~

I broke down so many times on the way to Bobby's I felt like my head was going to explode from all the pain. As soon as I knocked on the door I walked right in.

"Bobby!?" I shouted walking through the house. I finally walked into the kitchen seeing Bobby opening a beer.

"Grace!" He smiled, till he seen my my tear stained cheeked. "What's wrong? Where's the guys?" He asked me with concern.

"Dean broke up with me." I told him.

"But he bought a ring." He said in confusion. My heart sped up and then sunk back down. "I mean.. Ops." He said realizing what he done.

"I fucked up." I told him everything including me and Sam, then how Dean walked in and when he finally said he loved me.

"Damn... Want a shot of whiskey?" He asked holding up a glass.

"Yeah." As soon as my hands reached for the glass I felt my body go numb, here's to the broken hearted. "I just need a place to crash till I get back up. Do you mind?" I asked him.

"Not at all, I've got the room... And the booze." He said patting my back.

~

It's been almost 9 months since I've seen nor spoke to the boys. I finally found a job at the diner in town and had my own little apartment not to far from Bobby, my life was going up slowly. I was still heart broken but mending slowly. I had just gotten home from a long shift, I hopped in the shower, and washed quickly. My night ritual takes about an hour. Shower, shave, wash face, brush teeth, brush and dry my hair, moisturize and well ah.

Just as I put on my long white silk night gown I heard a loud bang outside the door. Startled I took out my gun and went to look.

I gasped feeling a pain in my stomach my hand reaching down feeling wetness. Blood. Suddenly I was in the dark I couldn't talk as the pain was excruciation. Finally a light in the room turned on I seen I wasn't in my apartment, it was a motel room like the ones Dean, Sam, and I stayed in. Except I was on the ceiling. I tried speaking when I saw Sam and Dean walk in the room pissed about something, my mouth moved but nothing came out. As soon as Dean laid on the bed I was above the words came out.

"Dean, help." I gagged on my own blood. Deans eyes widened as my blood dripped from the ceiling.

"GRACE!" He shouted causing sam to run out and see what Dean saw. My vision went black as my heart slowed, and breathing stopped.

~

I sat up with wide eyes gasping for air, my body felt limp like I've been laying down for days. The light in the room blinding me as my pupils adjusted.

"It worked, Grace, you came back!" Dean cried. "You're back." I reached my hand up to wipe his tears away.

"Dean what happened, where am I?" I asked him.

"A motel 6. You were dead, he killed you." Deans eyes changed to black as his anger built. "We killed yellow eyes." He told me, but all I could think of is the three words he had said before, "he killed you."

"Dean if he killed me... Why am I alive right now?" I asked scared of his answer.

"I made a deal." He said softly. My breath caught in my throat.

"What deal?" I asked scared as I look into his eyes.

"I sold my soul." He said quietly.

"How long do you have?" I asked biting my lip trying not to cry.

"Two." My heart breaking once again. "I want to make the best of it! I want to marry you, I want to have a baby! Grace I need to live my last two years with you and my last year holding my little man in my arms." He said sadly. "You forgive me right? You still love me?" He asked.

"I've never stopped." I tell him. He laid me down gently in the bed before climbing on top of me.

"Marry me?" He asked before pulling a ring out of his pocket. He picked a fuzz off the top making me laugh.

"Hell yeah I'll marry you, asshat." He smiled putting the ring on my finger before kissing me.

"I love you." He said

"I love you." I replied.

He sat up and took his shirt off before laying down pulling me into him. I slipped my shirt off noticing it was one of deans, and threw it somewhere. I wasn't wearing a bra, Dean smiled lovingly at me.

"Gorgeous, and all mine." He said before pulling me down to him. I moaned as his hands felt up and down my body. We made out for what seemed like ages, our clothes slowly coming off and soon leaving us completely naked. He laid me down and sat on his knees before pulling a condom out of his pants pocket on the floor. I took it out of his hands and threw it.

"You said you wanted a baby." His smile grew more than I've ever seen it before.

"Let's get to baby makin." He laughed making me blush and giggle. His fingers made their way in between my thighs and he began rubbing. "So wet, always wet for me." He smirked.

"I'm ready, let's get it on." This is how our sex was, laughing, jokes, and lots of moans. "Get that baby gravy flowing." He laughed so loud making me laugh along.

"God you're so cute. You make me so happy." He said before adjusting himself between my legs and pushing himself into me. I haven't had sex in 9 or so months I don't know how long I was out. I've tightened up a lot since then. My nails scratching down his back made him moan.

"You're really tight babe." He said before pulling out and pushing himself back in.

"Or you grew." I smirked.

"I grew alright." I laughed as he pushed back into me harder and faster.

"Fuck." I gripped onto the sheets tightly feeling pleasure. His lips attacked mine as he pounded into me, somehow since he told me he loved me to my face this seemed more romantic to me.

"Oh shit, I love you so much." Dean moaned making the fire in my stomach spread to my whole body. "I'll never hurt you again." He said now kissing my neck.

"I love you too." My words made him pound harder making my body start to shake. "I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"My beautiful fiancé." He moaned. My nails dug into his shoulders as my orgasm rose my body shaking, my eyes rolling in the back of my head, my vision gone for a moment. He came in me riding out our orgasms as he whispered sweet things to me.

Our breathing calmed as he cuddled up next to me. My vision finally back.
"I think I blacked out for a second, that was the best sex ever." I said.

"Damn right. Who knew confessing my love for someone as beautiful as you would make me cum so hard." He smirked.

"You ready for a baby?" I asked.

"You ready to marry me?" He smiled.