Chapter 14

So everyone is saying that Tayvin broke up.

Remember do read the author's note. There's something important and please comment.

************************************************************************

As I spent my time thinking about all my previous cases and how making people happy, saving someone's life gave me pleasure. I literally felt lot more relieved and revitalized when suddenly I heard a crackle. I got up and went to my bedroom from where this sound was coming and realized that my spy camera that was showing an empty Styles' library for the past few days now finally gave me a view. There was a woman with her back toward the camera. I quickly sat in front of the TV and started looking at it more carefully.

"We'll have to think of something," said the woman.

"I can't understand why are you exaggerating this so much," said a man and I recognized his voice immediately... it was Mr. Des.

"Exaggerating?" The woman said facing the camera, she was none other than Anne,but to my surprise this time her façade was down, "my son hasn't spoken a word since yesterday and you say I am exaggerating!"

"Look... he's a young boy. Give him some time, alright?"

"Fine... but there's one thing I know for sure all of this has something to do with Taylor, so we better keep her away from Harry."

With that Mrs. Anne stormed out of the library and Mr. Des followed her.

I sat down on the bed with one hand on my forehead... my god! What is wrong with Harry and.... and why am I being pulled into all of this?

This case is just getting more and more twisted up... it's no more about infants only. I guess there's a lot more that's going on.. but why am I not able to see it?

You know whenever I get trapped in a case, there is my book of inspiration which I always refer to. It has got some amazing collection of quotes and experiences which always motivate me, so I quickly opened it up and started reading it.

There was a quote that caught my eye, it said, "When what appears to your eye doesn't seem sensible, look behind the scene and believe it... cause that's the only reality left to see."

And you know who said it... my dad!

So I prepared myself and started planning my next step... to meet Harry!

************************************************************************

Meeting Harry was not as easy as it used to be before.

1. Anne wanted to keep me away from him... so I got into the house when she was out and Mr Styles had gone to work and Kendall was accompanying Anne (they were probably out for grocery shopping), so it meant that Harry was alone in the house. Niall would probably be in his football practice.

2. Harry was upset with me quite obviously, so even though he was alone in the house the chances were very weak that he would let me in.

After thinking of all the pros and cons of my plan, I finally rang the doorbell to Styles' apartment realizing that I don't have forever to put my plan in action. After patiently waiting for few minutes, I got my reward, Harry opened the door!

____________
Author's Note

Let me inform you that there's no way you can miss the next chapter... a REALLY big twist is coming ahead, so keep yourself ready for the next chapter