Chapter 30

"Harry....what now?" I asked him.

"Taylor... I can't believe that you don't want to ask but I do." Harry said and turned towards Anne. He took slow steps towards her until they were standing face to face. "Why did you kill Alison?" He asked.

"What are you..."

"Why did you kill her?" He shouted cutting her off.

"There was a misunderstanding." Anne replied reluctantly.

"What kind of misunderstanding?"

"Well... we got to know that Taylor's mother had twins and the other girl was a spy... so we wanted to kill her... I mean Taylor. That day when we got to the hostel to meet you and saw Alison, there we thought it was Taylor and we planned to-"

"To kill her?" Harry shouted at her. "You know what.... you are the most filthy piece of shit I can ever imagine to come across in my life. You are so..."

"Harry!" I stopped him as he was just about to land a punch on her face. "Harry she'll get her punishment you don't need to worry."

I took Harry out of the cell but at the back of my mind the truth was pinching me as hard as hell! Alison lost her life because of an identity mistake... even though I have never met her but somehow she's been my savior maybe that's why she was born!

***2 Days Later***

"Well... why didn't you tell me that you are a spy." Harry asked me as we were sitting in Louis' office waiting for him.

"Well cause you were my suspicion first." I replied with a smirk.
"Really?"
"Obviously... and you know what?"
"What??" His eyebrows raised with caution.
"I also hacked your ID."
"Whoa!!! So you are a computer nerd as well."
"Computer nerd?"
"Yeah... tech savvy and all...?"
"Yeah... and very high on tech indeed. You don't know but I also planted a secret camera in your library... you remember that day??"
"Oh, yes... so that's what you were up to huh?"
"Yeah!"...I paused and took a deep breath. "Anyways how's Niall doing now?"

"He's been a little quiet lately... he doesn't speak much and neither eats anything. I have been trying to cheer him up but it would take a little time I guess." Harry replied.

"A little time and a long vacation!" Louis announced as he entered inside.

"Vacation?" Harry and I spoke coherently.
"Yes... you know what Harry I disturbed this little miss's big vacation so I thought that she really deserves it... at least after making me so proud!"
"Thank you so much Louis." I said with a hug.

"So you guys will leave on a vacation next week and then my lady you'll be busy again!"

"Umm... Louis I know you have a lot of expectations from me but am so sorry but I don't think I can continue being a spy any longer."

***************************************************************************