Chapter1Me and My son

Blue eyed cutie is Reign.

I was in bed snuggled with the light of my world,my four year old son Reign.He was so handsome,he had auburn hair,bright blue eyes(like that person i never want to mention),cute face,my son is everything to me,he is my life,my happiness,pride,support and the reason why i breathe,and the little monkey knows this and uses it against me.

I kiss his forehead and get up to make him breakfast.
Today is saturday so he sleeps in.
I go to the kitchen and make some pancakes,eggs,toast and coffee.Reign likes juice and yorghurt in the morning.

After making our breakfast,i switch on the screen and wait for my champ to wake up.

Forty five minutes later,the adorable sleepy head comes into the living room,sits on my lap and hugs my neck,i hug him and put my head on him. He lifts his head and says,

"Dad,am hungry"
"I already made breakfast,lets go eat" i say smiling.
He eagerly gets up from my lap and says,
"Yippee,yaaay"

I shake my head and laugh,the little twerp likes eating alot,maybe i shouldnt have eaten alot when i was pregnant with him.

We went down to the table and sat down but reign never sits on his chair,he always sits in my lap,his human chair.

We finish breakfast and he runs to watch 'monsters Vs aliens',a cartoon.

Suddenly,he calls out to me,
"Dad,come quick"
I ran to the living room and he is dancing to Taylor Swift's song-shake it.
I laugh as he wiggles his small body around yelling the lyrics
"And the haters goin hate,hate,hate
And the players goin play,play play,play,play
I shake it ahh,shake it ahhh

When the song finishes,i save the video i was recording,i always save them on my laptop,these are memories to keep,i treasure every moment i have with my baby.

I leave him watching while i straighten the house and do our laundry.By the time i finish,its almost lunch time,we are going out for lunch then later to the movies.
"Hey,champ,go shower we are leaving real soon okay?i say
"Okay dad,am going"he replies

Fifteen minutes later,we are ready to go.
We go to a restaurant and we order for fried rice and chicken,spaghetti and meat balls for reign.

After lunch,we leave to go to the theater,he is so excited.

Today we are watching kung fu panda 3,we pay for our tickets,i buy sam popcorn and soda and we get inside.

We take our seats and we watch the movie.As soon as it ends,my baby is yawning.I carry him to the car,strap him in and we drive home.

I change him into his pijamas and give him milk to take .As soon as he finishes the milk,i tuck him in and kiss his forehead.

I go to my room and do some work.I own a coffee shop,its very successful. Inside my coffee shop,there is a library,people come in to read and book clubs hold their meetings in there.
After sometime,i fall asleep.

CHECK OUT " HE'S MINE"