Searching

For Sai4444,the first to vote and comment,thanks

VIC'S POV

By 6:00am,i was awake,i was snuggled in the arms of my ex- husband. I hugged him tightly,kissed his forehead and slowly got up so as not to wake him up. As much as i'd like to stay in bed with Ryan,am still a father,there is nothing more important to me than my baby Reign.
I get into the shower and you can see hickeys allover my body.
Last night wasn't about making love,it was about forgetting even just for a while. After Ryan playing the song,the next part was so intense,i've never felt so alive,all my body was alive,i could feel every touch,every bite,every kiss deep to my soul.We didn't spend time on foreplay,we couldn't wait,Ryan just fingered me  enough and when i was ready,i nodded and he thrust so deep and hard that at the first thrust,i keep yelling,my body was shuddering,Ryan was relentless,i wanted it rough and he gave it to me.My body was on fire,our bodies sliding against each other,i felt my release coming and i grabbed his arm,razed my fingers down his back but even that was not enough,i grabbed the sheets and bunched them up, it was like the release was being pulled out of me,i came with a harsh yell,but Ryan didn't stop,he continued milking me till the last drop,he continued thrusting into me even after i came,he shuddered and fell on top of me,and bit down on my shoulder. That's how it feels like to be with someone you love.After all this time,i still love Ryan,he is still my man.

What an intense session,we were so exhausted.Ryan just gathered me into his arms and we slept.

I snapped out of it when i felt someone opening the door,Ryan was standing there,then he said,
"Woow,you're up early,you left me in bed"
"Am a father Ryan,thats why am up,i still have to find my son"i replied not looking at him because i was looking for what to wear. I looked up and he was looking so fucking hurt,his eyes were tearing and he quickly wiped his eyes,then i realised he had taken my words to heart.
I moved to him and hugged him,he slowly hugged me back and i said,
"I'm sorry Ry"
"He's my son too Vic,i also care about him,please don't shut me out,i want to be there for him" he whispers
"I know,Ry,why don't you shower so we can go down to the station and continue searching for our baby"
He pulled away from me and smiled,
"Our baby?"he repeats
"Yes,our baby" i say
"Thank you so much,it means alot to me" he says. He leans down and briefly kisses my lips and he gets into the shower and later dresses up.

We go down to the station and we ask the officer if they have any information. He informs us that Vance has been located Upstate and he has been tracked down. They were preparing to go there right now,
"Am coming too" i said
"No,its not safe,let us handle this" the cop says
"We are coming and thats final,is it safe for my son out there? Its not,am his father and there is no one who is stopping us" Ryan says
"Okay sir"he replies timidly
"Am coming as well he is our son" i add.
I squeeze his hand to thank him for his support and he smiles back at me.

We drive upstate with backup,after about an hour we arrive at the place Vance is in. Its some sort of cabin built of stone at the base and the rest is wood. It doesn't look too old.Its actually nice.

Immediately,the cops shout,
"Come out and surrender,you are totally surrounded"

Suprisingly,Vance comes out,this doesn't seem right,why would he easily surrender,he must be hiding something under his sleeve. Vance is clever,am sure he is up to something.

He has one hand up in surrender,the other holding our son,my son  seems fine,but he looks scared.

When my baby sees us he tries to come to me but Vance stops him,he cries and says,
"Daddy".
I try to go to him but Ryan holds me back and says,"lets not act hastily,he may harm our son"
I calm down and agree but am so furious and angry,its so frustrating because i can't do something,anything for my son,for now and it kills me.

I want to die,that maniac has my son and my son needs me,he must be terrified.
"Hold on baby,we'll get you back real soon" i say back.
Reign just nods his head and stops squirming.

The cop tells Vance to hand over my son and he easily agrees while looking over at Ryan with a smirk. I look at Ryan and he agrees with me, this is too fishy.Vance looks deranged and not in his senses,he seems like a whole different person than the sophisticated Vance Wright we knew.

The cop goes to grab my son and suddenly there are gunshots everywhere!!!!!

More comments and votes equals faster and faster updates.