Epilogue

Check out, "HE'S MINE........

.Honeymoon and babies
We went to Greece for our honeymoon. I was so happy. Finally things had fallen into place for our Alvares-Ocampo family. Reign still can't decide which names to go with? Reign Ashwin Galventes Ocampo Alvares or Reign Ashwin Alvares Ocampo. We decided to let him decide.
Reign would join us after a week in Myknos. We can't stay away for so long from our baby.
We finally arrive at the airport and head to our hotel. Its like paradise,with water so blue, its facing the ocean and the beautiful sand comes right up to our suite.
When we arrive,the first few days we can't get enough of each other. Ryan and I stay in bed making sweet love to each other. We have breakfast in bed,go for couples massage,have lunch in the hotel restaurant,watch movies and at night,we have some private time on the beach.
Today,we went shopping and Ryan disappeared for a while,I wonder where he went to. I asked him about it but he wouldn't say.
That night as we are getting ready for bed,i turn and look around at my husband and my knees go weak. Ryan is wearing tight leather pants and his chest is bare only crisscrossed with some straps and chains.
When he sees me staring,he turns around so I can drool at his ass in those tights. He walks towards me and grabs me around the waist. He pins me on the bed and kisses me so hard. We strip each other and he is kissing me allover while I whine for more shamelessly. He rubs me and I can't control myself. I quickly strip while I give him lube to stretch me. I am ready,so I pull down his pants and he enters me. Its feels good and it burns. Am at a sexual high. He thrusts so fast and hard,I just keep panting and moaning. We come at the same time and we continue kissing each other.
That whole week was magical. We needed some couple time together.
We drive to the airport to pick our baby and I don't feel so well.
Reign is so happy to see us but we also missed him a lot.
After we get to the hotel, I go see a doctor and I go back to our suite.
Reign comes and sits in my lap while we order something to eat.
Ryan takes pictures of us while we make silly faces.
Later that night in our room,we are at the beach and we are both shirtless. Ryan comes behind me and I turn to face him,
"Babe,I have news" I say
"Woow,I hope it's good news" he replies
"We are pregnant again" I tell him
"Are you serious?" He asks
"Absolutely" I tell him
He is crying and he hugs me so tightly
"Baby,this is the best news ever,I love the fact that we are having a baby together again and this time I am going to be there every step of the way,I'll go with you to the doctor,massage you and take care of your cravings,believe me babe," he says
I wipe his eyes and hug him,
'I believe you and your the best father to our kids",I tell him
He turns and hugs me from behind rubbing my stomach and I put my hand on top of his while he carresses me.
"Our baby is growing here" he says awed
"Yes,our little baby" I reply
Reign comes in sleepily and raises his hands up to be carried, I go to carry him but Ryan stops me. l look at him questioningly and he says
"Babe,no more lifting" and he carries Reign
"Ry,am not sick, we are just having a baby" I tell him
"Daddy is having a baby?" Reign asks
"Yes,a little baby" Ryan tells him
"Yesss yes," he says happily
We walk down the beach,Ryan holding me in his arms,Reign in the other.
Finally we are a happy family, the family we are destined to be.
FIN
NOTE;DON'T FORGET TO READ THE BONUS ONE SHOTS....

Sai4444,Ashking love,lightal,Stormy wolf,fantasy ghostwriter,Zeze95F,Stephanie Desrosiers,Nishiranimz,Anielidy, xoxoss,shashdash,Sion run,Nathalia Angelica,and each and everyone who read this book, voted or commented. You guys made it special,it might not be the best book you people have read on wattpad,but its my first time writing, so thank you so much lovelies.

More stories coming, I'll inform you guys,whoever wants to read. Follow me.

Thank you people.

NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
Please check out,"He's My Delilah"