Re-Married

...Finally,we were getting remarried. And this time, we were going to make it work.
We decided to have a simple ceremony at home.
Jason was the best man and his Wife Claire was the maid of honour. My mother flew back for our wedding and Reign was so excited. He loved mum so much. Mum spoiled him worse than Ryan. She secretly gave him cookies and candy. She would even go to his school at break time to spoil him with home made food.
"Ready?" Ryan asks
I look at my soon to be husband and nothing in the world is better than this.
"Yes,let's go" I reply
We are both wearing fitting matching suits and ties. We both wore blue shirts. Of course I got outvoted,as usual. The blue compliments Ryan and Reign's blue eyes. We got our baby a matching suit too. He was ecstatic. He said,
"Now am going to look like daddy and papa"
We laughed and hugged him.
Ryan takes my hand and we smile at each other. We open the double doors leading to the court yard and my breath is taken away.
The great expanse of green beautiful grass has chairs on two sides,the chairs are beautiful and designed with gold and White. In the middle is the aisle decorated with white flowers on both sides.
I look around and see the best part of everything, my family,Ryan's parents,our friends and our son. Vance and Evans are here too.
We walk down the aisle and everyone stands up clapping for us. We face the minister and we exchange our vows.
Reign brings the rings and we put them on each others fingers. Our family and friends can't stop taking pictures. We kiss each other sweetly and hug our son.
We have the reception in the front yard. We both take off our coats and greet our guests. We have lunch and a band plays all our favourite songs.
We then receive gifts from everyone but my mum's gift shocks us most. They are baby clothes.
"Mum,we are not pregnant" I say blushing
"Well,you and Ryan better work on that, I need more grandkids,and Reign needs siblings" she says and walks away
Ryan looks at me and smiles.
"She isn't wrong you know" he says
"I guess,we will think about it" I reply
The party goes on till Ryan and I have to leave for our honey moon.

If you find any mistake, inform me,please vote and comment.