Home At last.

Song dedication----Knock you down-keri Hilson.
Comments and votes appreciated.......

The next day,Ryan was released from the hospital. Reign was really excited and we were going to live with his papa. Those two are bonding so well. Ofcourse by ganging up against me....
Its always about how they both have blue eyes and same hair or how they both have first names with starting with letter "R"!

We go home and Ryan's friends are there to welcome him home together with his parents. Jason and Claire are there too.

A few hours later,we are so exhausted we head straight to bed. We tuck in Reign and this time his father does it,i just stand back and watch him,he looks so humbled. After tucking in Reign,he comes to me and lays his head on my chest,i hug him back and he holds me around the waist tightly,
"Thank you Vic for giving me such a wonderful gift,our son is so cute and adorable,look at him sleeping" he whispers
"I know,our baby,the one we have always waited for" i tell him.

We go to our bedroom and we change and enter into bed. I snuggle against Ryan,he is spooning me and his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist,his thigh between my legs. We fall asleep so quickly,we were really so tired.

A few hours into the night,i see a dark shadow,ofcourse its the usual suspect; Reign. This time he climbs into bed and cuddles with his papa. Ryan feels the movement and wakes up,
"Baby,are you okay?" He asks softly
"Mmmmh,i jus' wanna sleep with you and dad" he says sleepily
"Ofcourse baby,you can sleep here everyday if you want" he says
I look at Ryan sharply and glare at him but he doesn't mind me.
He just cuddles our baby,pulls up the covers and they go back to sleep.

The next morning,i wake up early and make them breakfast. I add in some fruits and extra pancakes. I set the table and go to wake them up,but they come in together and i almost drool. Ryan is shirtless and wearing low riding sweatpants and he's carrying Reign with his arms around his neck.
I get my phone and snap a picture,
"Dad,come be in the picture too" Reign says
I go stand next to them and i peck Reigns cheek while Ryan pecks mine,we all smile and i snap a picture.

We sit down for breakfast and for once am not Reigns human chair,its his papa,i think to myself
"Dad,tomorrow am sitting on your laps" he says
'I spoke too soon' i think to myself.
Ryan just laughs and hugs Reign. After breakfast,we all take showers and sit in the living room watching tv on the couch. Am sitting on one side, Reign in the middle and we laugh while watching a comedy.

Since Ryan is injured,he took time off work,i also took time off to care for my husband. Reign's school term is over.
As we are watching the movie, Ryan keeps stealing kisses and each time, Reign giggles.

We are going out for lunch today as a family,i feel so contented. We go to the garage and my lamborghini is still in top shape! I look at Ryan amazed,
"Woow,looks as good as new" i say
"Ofcourse babe,i took good care of your car,i knew how much you loved it."
I ran excitedly and get in,they both pile in and we drive to a restaurant. When we reach,Ryan carries Reign but as we move to enter,there are flashes everywhere, pictures of us being taken.
How could i have forgotten that Ryan is famous.
We hurry into the restaurant and we are given a private room in the back. We order our food and chat. Its actually nice. Reign talks about his friends and teachers,he tells funny stories and we laugh.

Later,we are ready to leave,we go out back and hurry to our car. The reporters are still there,so we hurry in and drive off.
The next day we are allover the papers,magazines,everywhere.
Ryan refuses to give any interviews. The media is curious about our reunion and son they have never seen but is a clearly a carbon copy of us.
Some people are really saying ridiculous things, that Ryan had us locked up in a basement. That really got to him and he called a few of his reporter friends and decided to give a statement to clear up the ugly gossip.
"What is going on Mr.Alvares,are you back with your husband? Aren't you divorced?
"My husband and i are back together,we had some misunderstandings but all that is resolved" Ryan coolly answers
"The big question on everyone's mind is your son,its obvious he is your son,where has been?" One asks
"Reign is our son and he has been living with his dad,after we separated. I have never locked Vic anywhere,that gossip better stop or some one will have to face me in court" Ryan replies
"Thank you for your time" they say and leave.

All is calm after that.

"Sometimes love,comes around
Then it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
Knocks you down............"