Space Is Cool

~Mark

       I gasped in awe as I gazed at the room around me. I was literally in a space simulation. "Woah!" I exclaimed, slightly scared as my feet suddenly started floating up off of the black platform we were standing on. "Wha-How-" I stuttered as I began flying around in awe. I looked around and noticed that everyone else was flying too. Dan looked horrified and was staying close to Phil, who was doing front and back flips in the air, Jack was floating on his back while staring the the stars above him and Felix was clinging onto Ken as he flew higher up to a large glowing ball, that I assumed was a model of the sun. "Ouch!" I winced. I wasn't paying attention and I had run into a full scale model of Jupiter. It was way bigger than anything I've ever seen. "Ow, don't touch the sun!" Jack warned everybody with a grimace as he clutched his fingers close to his chest. Above his head hovered a green bar that read 25,200/26,000 HP. After a moment, it then dissaperared. "Dude, that took a lot of my HP!" Jack whined. I then saw why. His fingers that he had burnt were a dark black. "Does it hurt?" I took his hand and examined his fingers more closely. "Hell yeah it hurts!" Jack muttered as he pulled his hand back. "I got my ducking fingers burnt like toast!" Jack paused for a moment, then frowned. "Darn it, I think our cursing is censored." He grumbled I chuckled. Jack tried to say more profanities without any success. " "Fudge shoot frick heck ship DUCK! Dang it!" Jack shouted in annoyance. "Wow, we're very tiny." Ken mused as he picked up the model of Earth, oblivious to Jack's complaints. It was about the size of two of his fingers put together. "Aw, look at Pluto!" I gushed as I gently poked the model, sending it floating towards Matthias. It was about the size of the tip of my pinkie finger. "What are we supposed to do to beat the level?" I wondered aloud as I ran my fingers across a nearby milky way. The stars felt smooth under my fingers. "Mark!" I heard a small voice squeak. My head whipped up as I scanned the area. I knew that voice. It belonged to an old friend I haven't seen in a long time. "Over here!" It cried again. I pushed past a cluster of asteroids and couldn't help but squeal in excitement. Tiny Box Tim was floating around behind the asteroids. "Tiny Box Tim!" I quickly picked him up in my hands. "I've missed you so much." I I admitted as his little arms gently wrapped around the back of my neck, giving me a comforting hug. My main menu popped up, showing me my player stats. With a victory trumpet found, the companion slot changed from none to Tiny Box Tim and it said that his ability was to heal. It even gave a little description of him, but I figured I'd read it later. "You found Tim!" Jack congratulated me. "Guys help!" Matthias yelped from beside me where he was making constellations out of the stars as out of nowhere a black hole appeared behind him and he was getting sucked into it at an alarming rate, along everything else in matter how far away it was except the sun since it was so huge. "I got you!" I kicked off of Jupiter and grabbed onto his hand, causing me to be dragged in with him anyway. One by one, we all grabbed onto each other's hands and tried to pull away to no avail. Ken was at the end of the line, anchoring onto the sun since Jupiter was out of his reach, his HP steadily dropping by the hundreds. "Hurry up!" Ken yelled in pain as his fingers slowly began to lose their grip and smoke while being burnt black. "I got him!" Tiny Box Tim, who was holding onto my shoulder grabbed his hand. Suddenly, Matthias's fingers slipped from mine and he slid away with a cry of surprise from view into the darkness with Tiny Box Tim clutching tightly to his shoulder. "No!" I cried and desperately pulled my hand out of Jack's and fell in after him, ignoring my friend's protests. "Oof!" I groaned as I flew face first into a black door that blended in a few feet from the entrance of the hole. "W-we're okay!" I laughed in relief. "Guys come here!" Matthias beckoned. " Good job Mark." Tim climbed from Matthias over to sit on my shoulder. From the entrance of the black hole, I saw my friend's faces peer in. "We should go." I stated as I opened the door. Bright white light flooded in around Matthias, Tim and I, nearly blinding the both of us as we stepped through together with everyone else in tow.