Return of the King

~Mark

        I immediately knew where we were as soon as we stepped foot through the door. The familiar dark and seemingly endless hallway loomed in front of us, the walls lined with a strip of black and white checkerboard wallpaper on either side of the corridor. I couldn't see the floor very well, especially since the only light that hung precariously over my head kept flickering, it's dim light casting our shadows out on the wall. "You've gotta be kidding me." I groaned quietly to myself. "What?" Jack's face fell when he saw the walls. "Oh. Great." He sighed in exasperation. "Son of a beach." Felix gasped in awe, momentarily forgetting that cursing was censored. As soon as we all stepped through the door, it immediately disappeared. "We should probably get to the office." I suggested. In the distance, I could hear Freddy's deep mechanical chuckle as if he was mocking us. Felix and Jack both murmured their agreement, then silently followed behind me in a line. I pressed my hand on the wall to my right as I walked to see if I could find an open doorway. Suddenly, I felt no wall as I tilted and fell over into a room that was darker than the hall with a thump. My glasses slid off my face and skidded off somewhere. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness that felt as thick as a blanket, I noticed a dirty, ripped dark purple curtain with faded white stars peppering it. I instantly knew where I was. I had stumbled into Pirate Cove. I frantically patted the ground so I could find my glasses. Just as I had found my glasses, a flash of crimson red flew towards me. Before I could scream, something furry clamped over my mouth to muffle my screams as I saw a glint of a blood stained silver hook raise over my head.

~Jack

      "Mark?" I whispered sharply to the air. The only sound I heard was the rustling of some kind of fabric moving along with the screeching sound of rust rubbing against rust. "Mark?" Felix said, a little louder. Still no answer. Abruptly, I froze in the middle of the hall, causing Felix to stumble into my back. "Listen." I mouthed. Faintly, I could hear a muffled shout for help. I walked towards the sound until I reached a pitch black room. Pinned on the floor was Mark, and pinning him was Foxy with his hook raised high over his head, fresh blood dripping off of it. Mark's fearful eyes met with mine, pleading for me to run. Instead, I did something extremely stupid. I tackled Foxy to the ground while Felix helped Mark back to the hall. Foxy let out a loud high pitched screech, his one eye that wasn't covered by the black eye patch was blood red. Foxy swiped at me with his hook. I bent backwards, but wasn't fast enough. The hook left a heavily bleeding cut trailing from under my left eye to my jaw. Foxy swung at me again, but this time I was ready. I grabbed onto his hook, unsheathed my sword, and sliced his hook off with one blow, leaving severed blue and red wires dangling out with small sparks and neon green flames. He screeched again before retreating back to behind his curtain. I sheathed my sword and was about to leave when I saw a flash of neon green in the corner of my eye. Suddenly, a glowing neon green ball zipped towards me, it's little tail wrapping around my hand. "Sam!" I exclaimed excitedly with a large smile. Sam stared back at me and rubbed himself on my arm. My smile faded whenever I remembered Mark and Foxy's hook dripping with blood. I darted out of Pirate Cove and found Mark unconscious and slumped against the wall with Felix sitting beside him. "Are ye both okay?" I knelt down by Mark and scanned him for obvious wounds. He had a shallow cut on his chest and a gash on his forehead. "He'll live." Felix flashed me a tired grin. "I'm guessing that's not the office?" He asked sarcastically. "I dunno, maybe you should double check." I teased. Mark let out a soft groan as his eyes fluttered open. "Where's Fox-" Mark stopped mid sentence and stared in confusion at my arm. I looked down and saw Sam flying around my right arm happily. "I found Sam." I announced happily. He gave a slight nod, then with the help of Felix, he managed to stand back up.  "Are you done goofing around?" I joked with Mark. He gave a weak laugh in return. "Never."

~Felix

      "Mark, can't you use your box-" I started to suggest. "His name is Tiny Box Tim and no, there's a recharge for his powers." Mark interrupted wearily, his arm hung around my neck so he could walk. "Hey, at least you got cool new scars for now." Jack shrugged, feeling his own face. The cut had mostly stopped bleeding, but I bet it still hurt. "At least Felix was lucky." Mark sighed in relief. I was about to reply until we made it to the office. "Perfect." Mark grinned. Once we were inside, Mark quickly gave each of us jobs. He would sit and watch cameras, Jack would watch the left door and I would watch the right. "Sir yes sir." I gave him a mock salute, then stood by the door I was assigned to. "Why are we listening to ye?" Jack mumbled under his breath. "Because I am the king, of Five Nights At Freddy's!" Mark declared proudly. "Time is 3AM, Foxy is still in his cove, Freddy is on stage, Chica is in the kitchen and Bonnie is in the left hall." Mark announced. "Check the light." Mark told Jack. When the door light flickered on, Bonnie lunged towards the door. Jack closed it quickly, causing Bonnie to slam into the door. "Chica at the window!" I informed everyone as I shut the door and checked the light. Her face was pressed against the glass. "4AM, Foxy's almost out and Freddy's still onstage." Mark kept his eyes trained on the screen. "Bonnie's gone." Jack sighed in relief as he opened the door. "Chica left." I added as I opened my door as well. "Foxy's out!" Mark ran over to Jack's door and closed it just in time. "I could've gotten it." Jack reminded him. "What can I say, I'm a control freak." He shrugged. Suddenly Golden Freddy popped into the room with a baritone screech. The other animatronics then started piling in, surrounding us and blocking off our escape. "Stay back." Mark warned them as he shook his fists at them, his middle fingers raised. They took one look at him, then Freddy slapped him with the back of his hand, sending Mark flying into the wall with a bang. It was nearly six, but the animatronics were closing in fast. I glanced over at Jack, then grabbed his hand. If we were going to go down, we were going to go down together. "Irish potato." I taunted. "Swedish meatball." He shot back with a wry grin, despite the fact that Foxy was reaching towards him, his hook barely brushing against his armor. I closed eyes tightly, waiting to be attacked. No attack came. Instead, a door opened up behind us, dragging us and Mark in.