Seperated

~Ken

       I used my not as badly burnt hand to shield my eyes from the bright rays of the morning sun that greeted me as I walked through the door. We were back at the meadow that we started in, only now for some reason it was morning. I brought up the main menu to check my HP, hoping that it would go back to normal since we had finished a level. No such luck. It still remained 200/1,000. "Um, anyone have like a first aid kit or something?" I searched through my inventory, but found nothing to heal me. "Tiny Box Tim can heal people." Mark carefully handed me a cute little box with large brown eyes, small skinny arms smile. "Here." Tim delicately took my burnt hands in his. Pink mustaches swirled around them for a moment, then my hands were instantly healed and my HP was fully restored. "Thanks." I nodded in appreciation as Mark held out his hand. "No problem!" Tim squeaked as he jumped into Mark's hand. "Um, can I be healed too? Or does Ken get the special treatment." Jack teased. "I guess." Mark mockingly rolled his eyes as he let Tim heal Jack. "Thanks." He said gratefully. "Um, now where-" Felix began to ask. "I see that Mark has found one of his companions." The girls voice declared. "Just a reminder, you all have armor that provides you with more health, I suggest you put them on." "What's with censoring the flipping cursing?!?" Jack yelled in outrage at the sky. "Thought it was amusing." The girl replied with a little giggle, then went silent again. "We should take turns putting on our stuff so we see what we all have." Phil clapped his hands together gleefully. "I'll go first." I volunteered with an eye roll directed at Phil as I opened up my brown menu screen. In my inventory, I had my Bear Battle armor and my weapon was Bear Bombs. Near the armor was a red button that read "equip all". With a shrug, I pressed the button. From out of nowhere, green leaves fluttered around me and lifted me up in the air. I grunted as the leaves suddenly stopped and I fell onto one knee. I quickly stood up and looked down at my armor. I was clad in a bear hat, furs from all kinds of different animals, black hiking boots and a dark brown leather utility pouch. All of the pouches were empty except for one large black pouch. I felt inside the bag and retrieved a brown bomb that had a bear face on it. "No way." I breathed in amazement as I put the bomb back in its place. "My turn!" Mark already had his menu open and he was pressing the "equip all" button before anyone else could protest. Pink mustaches encircled around him for a moment, then dissaperared to reveal Mark now wearing a pink mustache, a golden crown adorned with squirrels and Fnaf stuff, a long black robe with his logo on the front and red converse. In his hand, he was holding a machete. "I'm the Warfstache Warlock, and this," he proudly presented his machete. "Is the Markiplier Machete!" "We're going at the same time." Dan stated as he and Phil both opened up their menus. Dan's was black while Phil's was rainbow colored. I snorted in amusement at the contrast as they both equipped their armor. In a whirlwind of cat whiskers, both of them were swept up, then gently lowered to the ground. Dan was clad in an armor suit that looked like a dinosaur onesie, a black utility belt and had cat whiskers on his face that looked like they were drawn on with Sharpie. "Danosour with Dan Daggers." He said with a wink. Phil had on  what looked like a karate robe style suit that replicated a lion onesie and a brown utility belt with matching brown pouches. "Ferocious Phil with Photoflash Bombs!" Phil whipped out a bomb and threw it on the ground. "Ow!" I shielded my eyes with my hands as they were bombarded with a bright flash of white light. "Sorry, got excited." Phil apologized meekly once the light stopped. "I wanna go!" Matthias pulled up his cyan menu. "Ha, beat ya to it!" Felix laughed as he hit the button on his light blue menu. Blue bro fists surrounded him like a tornado, then left almost as quickly as they had appeared. Now Felix had on a little silver tiara and full white metal suit with his logo in blue on the front. "Fabulous Felix with a flamethrower baby!" Felix twirled a long black rifle around in his hands and pulled the trigger. I had to duck to avoid getting my hat singed. "Alright, now you can go." Felix smiled smugly. Matthias disregarded him, then went ahead and pressed the equip button. Small versions of his logo encompassed him for a minute, then exploded outwards and dissolved. He now was wearing a suit of armor that looked like a black pinstripe suit with a black fedora on his head. "Menacing Matthias and my weapon is Matthias Machine Gun!" He announced as he adopted a surprisingly good ganster voice. "Best for last!" Jack declared eagerly rubbed his hands together as he opened up his green menu and punched the equip all button. Septiceye Sams flew in, formed a large eye around him, then exploded in a shower of green sparks. Jack now had on a sky blue metal suit that matched his eye color, a full quiver of arrows on his back with a bow slung over his shoulder, and a flaming green sword with the handle made out of Septiceye Sams. "Bossitronio Battlesuit and Septiceye Sword!" Jack crowed as he held the sword high above his head, swung it in a low arc and ended up catching fire to the meadow. "Crap, oh crap," he hastily started stomping on the rapidly growing fire. "Now's probably a good time to go find the next mission." I decided, trying to smother a laugh as we began running in a random direction. Thankfully, there was a door at the bottom of the hill, along with a pond. Mark, Jack and Felix got through the door, but before anyone else could follow, it slammed shut and disappeared. "Just great." Matthias sighed in annoyance. "Everyone use your hat if you have one to put out the flames." I instructed everyone as I dipped my bear hat into the pond, scooped up some water and dumped it on the looming field of fire. Some of the fire went out, but not all of it. Matthias had filled up his fedora and was dumping the water on the fire as well. The fire was almost out. Dan and Phil were using the hoods of their armor, filling it with water then flinging it onto the flames. After what felt like hours, the fire had finally died down. The grass that had been on fire quickly regenerated back to what it looked like before. "One of the joys of video games." I muttered. I had almost forgotten that I was still in a game since everything seemed so life like. "Now what?" Dan asked. "I-I don't know." I stammered, beginning to feel afraid for the first time since I came here.