Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N)!!" I heard my name being called and I knew it was the teacher but I still didn't wanna lift my head up... that's until I heard something hit my desk and the boy with gray eyes glaring at me. "What do you want?!" I asked him with so much anger in my voice. "Pay attention you fucking brat, the teacher has been calling your name for about 10 minutes and you still didn't answer, so wake the fuck up and pay attention because there is people here who want to continue with the lesson!!" He said, I only glared at him and said "if you want to learn then pay attention instead of paying attention to me, so turn the fuck around and tell the fucking teacher to continue with the stupid lesson instead of being focused on me!!" I heard the whole room gasp even the teacher, that's when I knew I did something I wasn't supposed to, I saw the guy stand up and picked me up by the collar of my shirt and said "listen here brat, nobody says shitty things to me NEVER!! You understood?!?! So if you want to live you better keep that mouth if yours shut!!" Then he let go of me and sat back down. I only glared at him and said "like hell I will listen to you!! You are not the boss of me so you listen to me!! I don't care what you do to me I can beat the shit out of you any day, anytime so just shut the hell up you fucking midget!!", I just sat back down and massaged my temples. I looked at the clock and it read 9:55㏂ I sighed and thought "great 11 more minutes to go".

~time skip to lunch because I'm lazy~

I made my way to lunch only to be met by gray eyes. "Great just what I needed. What do you want Shorty?!" I said, he only clicked him tounge and walked away. I grabbed my lunch and saw Ana with the Shorty and the other boy that had emerald eyes, I gotta admit that his eyes are so pretty and he looks so cut- wait what?!? No I don't even know his name and I'm already thinking that he is cute?? Damn, get a hang of yourself (Y/N). I walked to where Ana was and saw the Shorty glare at me so I glared at him, the other kid only looked at Levi and at me and looked down and shook his head. "Hey Anny what are you doing with Shorty here??" I asked Ana, she only looked at me and said "well he just walked up to me and introduced himself to me, and his name is Levi not Shorty" she then giggled, I only looked at her with a blank expression and said "nahh I like Shorty better it suits him because he is short" then I heard a chuckle, so I turned around and saw the boy with emerald eyes chuckling, so I only smiled at him and said " hello my name is (Y/N) what's your name?", he stopped chuckling and said "my name is Eren and yea I know who you are because of the teacher calling your name like 20 times". I only blushed from embarrassment and looked away, Levi looked at me and said "so the brat isn't cold and shitty after all huh?" He then smirked, I looked at him smirk and said "you shut the fuck up Levi, or I will wipe that smirk off you face Shorty!!", I grabbed Ana's hand and went to sit at a table but to my luck Eren brought Levi to the table I picked and sat down in front of me and Ana.

~time skip~
It was time to go home so I packed everything and grabbed my skateboard and waited for Ana outside the school. I finally saw her walking out with Eren and ughh.. Shorty. I got to admit I really don't like Levi because of how sassy his attitude is, well I still have to live with it. Ana, Levi and Eren came up to me and they started talking, I only took out my phone and went though instagram (A/N: if you don't have instagram, well ta da now you have one) until i felt my skateboard being snatched out of my hand which made me look up, and saw eren looking at my desing which was BVB. I snatched it back and started to skate back home.

I will update later. This chapter might be crappy but oh well i was trying to hurry up bc i was in my 1st period and it was almost time to go to bye~
~Kirasins

Eren X Reader (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें