Chapter 6

Your P.O.V
~Next day~
I was waiting for Ana to hurry up so we could go to school but she was taking so long. I checked the time and saw that it was 6:30 and school started at 7:10. If she doesn't hurry up then we were going to be late so I screamed, "ANA ARE YOU ALMOST READY?!?! HURRY THE FUCK UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" . Later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Ana running out the door while I was just staring at the door with a stoic face. I went out the house and locked it then started to walk to school hoping that I'm not late.

~time skip~
I got to school and I'm really glad I'm not late for once. As I was walking to my class I saw three guys screaming at a adorable blonde guy who looked weak, so I went up to them and screamed "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!! WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO Y'ALL?!" They just looked at me and one of them tried to punch me in my face but I dodged it and punch him in the stomach as hard as I could, another guy tried to kick me in my stomach but I caught his leg and pushed him back and kicked him in his ribs, the last guy just stared at me while I just glared at him and got into a fighting stance but he just went to help his friends stand up and left. I saw the boy shaking and I approached him and asked, "Hey are you okay?" But no response, he just stared at me with wide eyes so I did something I didn't think I would do and hugged him until he stopped shaking and hugged back. I asked him again, "Are you okay? Your safe now, they won't bother you ever again, I promise. If they do, well tell me and I'll make sure to send them to the hospital okay?" I gave him a closed eye smile and he smiled back and said, "Thank you for defending me. My name is Armin Arlert, what's your name?" I looked at him and said, "My name is (y/n) (l/n), it's a pleasure to meet you Armin.". He looked at me and smiled again and said "You should meet my friends. You'll like them.". I looked at him unsure then sighed and said, "Okay, I can meet them during lunch.". His eyes sparkled. Then we said goodbye and left to go to class. I started going back to class but instead decided to walk around the halls, as I was walking around I bumped into someone, when I looked up I saw a tall guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes. He just started at me and I started back until I spoke up "Umm I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" he just chuckled and extended his hand for me to shake it and says "it's okay it was my fault for not looking to where I was going, anyways my name is Reiner Braun" I shake his hand and say "my name is (y/n) (l/n) it's so nice to meet you".

Sorry if it's short I haven't really been on wattpad for a while and stuff so yeah I'll try to continue tomorrow since right now it's like 12:35am LMAO anyways see y'all next chapter sorry if there are errors here and there.

Our childhood is a lie (〒︿〒)