Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V

I met Rainer Braun and he was a pretty chill guy, we talked and walked for a bit until we said our goodbyes. I started making my way to class until the bell rang 'damn I must of lost track of class' I thought. I went inside and gathered my belongings until the teacher called out to me "(Y/N) I would like to have a word with you, please stay after school and come straight to my class" I nodded and went to my next class. 

~Time skip~

I was on my way to the teachers classroom until I bumped into someone 'what is up with me bumping into people so many times?' I thought then said "hey watch where you're going dumbass!."  As I was rubbing my nose I heard the person speak "sorry I wasn't quite looking where I was going" when I heard the person speak I felt as if I've heard that voice before, I looked up and saw the same emerald eyes I saw during lunch 'I think his name is Eren, I believe?' I thought to myself. As I was thinking I didn't realize I was staring at him a bit too much until he waved his hand in front of me and said "hello? are you okay?" I immediately snapped back into reality and blushed "O-oh sorry I didn't mean to stare!" I said bashfully, he just smiled at me and asked "you're (Y/N) right?" I nodded my head "okay, well I'm still very sorry for bumping into you" he said. I shook my head vigorously while blushing and said "no, no I should be the one saying sorry for calling you a dumbass" I looked at him for a brief moment and said "sorry but I really have to go, one of my teachers told me to meet them after school" he smiled and nodded, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I got to my teachers class and knocked on the door, I heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door. "hello Mr. Pixis, you wanted to see me?" I asked, he looked up from his paper work and said "yes that is right, I wanted to talk to you about earlier when you went to the restroom. May I ask where did you go that was more important than coming back to my class apart from the restroom?" I stared Mr. Pixis and rolled my eyes "I kind of got lost since I'm new to this school and all, then I bumped into someone and asked him if he knew the way back here but he started talking and I lost track of time." Mr. Pixis cleared his throat and began speaking "very well, you are dismissed but don't let it happen again, you are already behind as it is and at this rate you will begin to fail my class on your first days of class, and please do not be direspectful and roll your eyes at teachers while they are speaking to you!" as soon as he finished his sentence I rolled my eyes again, walked out of the classroom and closed the door on my way out, then I started walking down the school's hallway towards the exit. When I was out of school I heard someone yelling my name, I turned towards the voice and to my surprise it was Ana, and I say its a surprise because she never waits on me, most of the time it's me who waits on her. I noticed two other persons standing next to her, as I started walking towards her I found out that those two persons where Eren and Levi, I blushed as soon as I saw Eren, he turned to look at me and smiled. I looked at Ana and saw her smirking "Ana why are they here? especially Eren?!?!" I whisper/yelled at her, she looked away from me and said "I may or may not have invited them to go to a cafe with us" I facepalmed and said "why would you invite them of all people?!?!" she looked at me then at Eren "I thought this would be a great idea to get you and Eren to be closer to eachother" she said. I looked at Eren and sighed "I just don't know if this is a great idea Ana, you know what happened with the last guy I got closed with" I said to Ana, Eren walked up to me and asked "are you okay (Y/N)?" I looked up at him and said " yeah I'm fine don't worry about me lets just go to the cafe" he looked at me for a brief moment and was about to say something but shook it off and started walking to a cafe not so far from the school. All of us where quiet and didn't know what to say until Eren started joking around and made us laugh (except Levi), we where all laughing and talking, enjoying our drinks and stuff, we all even exchanged numbers and joked around some more until it got late. We payed for our drinks and started to walk out of the cafe until Eren pulled me away from Ana and Levi, I stared at him questionable  "we'll catch up to ya'll in a bit I have to talk about something with (Y/N)" he said. Ana and Levi just said okay and continued walking leaving Eren and me behind, he turned to look at me and said "about earlier, what was wrong with you and I don't want you to lie to me and tell me that you are fine when you really aren't, I know you don't really trust no one but I promise that you can trust me, I want to know what's wrong with you" I could only stare at him "I just- Ana invited ya'll to come to a cafe with us so that you and me could get to know eachother better and get closer but last time I got close to a guy he lied to me and cheated on me, I just don't want to go through that again and it makes me so sad just to think about it" I said, Eren stared at me and then hugged me. Honestlyi felt safe in his embrace, I felt warm and I didn't want him to let go just yet.

Okay well like I said, here is chapter 7 as soon as I started writting again i couldn't stop, there may be some errors here and there and im sorry about that, anyways i hope ya'll enjoy this chapter, I'm going to sleep now because i didn't sleep at all and it 7:14am byeeeee ~ Kirasins