Chapter 5

Eren's P.O.V

(Y/N) isn't very social with other people, I wonder why, I should just ask Ana. "Hey Ana?" I said, she only looked at me and said "what is it Eren?" i looked at where (Y/N) went and said "why isnt (Y/N) very social with other people?" She said "well it's because, the last school that we used to go, bullied her a lot so she doesn't like to be social because she is afraid that this school will treat her like the last school we went to." I only nodded and asked her if
I could go to her house with her, she only nodded so I started going to her house with her.

~time skip~

(Your P.O.V)
I got home and went straight to my room, got my towel and went to take a shower.... When I got out of the shower i saw Eren sitting on my bed staring at me blushing. I just stared at him and said "why are you in my room and who let you in?" He tensed up and said "I came with your sister Ana and she let me in, but if you want to I can just leave so you can get changed and then we can talk okay?. I only noded and after he downstairs I locked the door and started to get changed.

~~Time skip by lazy potato~

(Your P.O.V)

After i got changed into (anything you want to wear) i went downstairs and went to talk to Eren about god knows what. I went up to Eren and asked "what do you want to talk about Eren?" he just looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but decided to shut his mouth and think of a way to say what he has to say. Eren opened his mouth and said "Why don't you get close to people and make friends?" i just looked at him and said "Why should i make friends if all they do is stab you in the back and lie to you? I don't want to have friends because they will only hurt me." Eren looked at me and said "I would never hurt you if I was your friend." I just looked at him emotion less "how could I trust you if all I have done is trust other people in being my friends and getting hurt? Eren looked at me with sadness in his eyes and said "can we at least be friends and I will show you I will never hurt you and never leave you.  I would be the best of friends that u could ever have. Please just give me a chance and I will prove you I could be a great friend of yours." I looked at him and sighed then said "okay we can be friends" Eren got up and huged me while I stood there confused but then hugged him back. 

Hello I'm sorry I haven't updated this chapter.  I had it saved for a while but haven't published it because I had writers block.  I'm so sorry,  I'll try and write chapter 6 today if I can.  If y'all can please leave a comment about what I should write next because I dont really know what to write please do leave a comment.  Bye take care all of y'all and have a wonderful day!!      ☆\(^ω^\)