Chapter Four

Luke POV:

After I dropped Zoe off at home and got back to my apartment, I had a shower and all I could think about was her, the way she opened up to me, they way she could eat food in a sexy way and the way she made herself so desirable. I had never wanted anyone this badly, not even my ex-wife. With Zoe, it felt different, I felt comfortable with her. I was used to the Dom / Sub dynamic but with this, I wanted to take on a nurturing role. Maybe it's because she is 5,4" and I'm 6,2" but I wanted to take her under my wing and ensure she had everything she needed. I got out of the shower and poured myself a glass of craft beer; I got lost in a daydream of her living in the apartment with me, sharing a bed together, sharing a life and her giving part of herself which would melt into us. I was rudely snapped out of my daydream by my phone buzzing; 

"Thank you for tonight, I had a wonderful time." 

I replied; "No worries, it was really great to spend some time together, except it wasn't long enough." 

I didn't get a reply; so I opened Instagram and found her, I climbed into bed and spent time looking at her pictures with one hand and used my other hand to relieve the hard on I'd had ever since I picked her up. 

I woke up the next morning and sent her a good morning message. I went out for a coffee and breakfast. Zoe's smile haunted my mind, how soon was too soon to tell her that I loved her? I had it bad this time. I was jealous when she told me she was going out, I had a strong yearning to control her and care for her. 

I decided to call her.

"Hello?" Her soft voice answered.

"Hey, Zoe, it's me, Luke." 

"Oh, hey Luke, how are you?"

"I'm better now." 

I heard her giggle and was suddenly intoxicated. 

"So, why did you call?"

"Well, I want to see you again soon."

"I'm working today, so I can't really do much."

"That's fine, I'll pop over your way and have a coffee at your work."

"Really?" She sounded like a mixture of shocked and surprised.

"Of course, want to see what my girl is up to." 

"Your girl?" She scoffed. 

"I just meant -" 

"I know what you meant, I'm just teasing my man." 

I smiled with relief and felt something grow below my belt line. 

We hung up and I headed back home to get ready. 

~~~~

By the time I got to the cafe, I was nervous. I didn't know if she would be busy or if she would pretend to not know me. I took a deep breath and walked in. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" Were the words I heard escape her mouth. 

"Well, I'm looking for a very attractive girl named Zoe." I smirked, having gotten my confidence back. 

"Well, she's about to take a break, shall I tell her to meet you outside?" 

I laughed. "Of course." 

I waltzed out of the door and took a seat at one of the tables out the front, waiting for her to show up. 

"You showed up." 

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" 

I could see her think about it for a moment, "because you may not like me that much." 

I groaned inwardly and thought, "baby, if only you knew!" 

"What gave you that assumption?" 

She shook her head, "I don't know, insecurities I guess." 

"Well, that's insightful. Maybe you should let those securities go." 

"Maybe; that's sort of like telling a depressed person not to be sad though, useless and unhelpful." 

I laughed. 

"So, when are you next free?" 

"Right now, I've finished my shift." 

"Would you like to go and get lunch?" I offered. 

"I'm actually in the mood to watch a film." 

"Well, shall we go back to my place?" 

It was her turn to laugh.

"If you have food and eighties films you'll have a very happy girl on your hands." 

I smiled and steered her towards the car, with my hand touching the small of her back. 

~~~

We got into bed together and I turned on the television and put on the 'Breakfast Club' per Zoe's request. 

She lay on her stomach to watch it, her eyes glued to the screen. I smiled, and imagined how lucky I would be to have her live with me for the rest of my life. She turned her head to smile at me. I smiled back. 

"You know, I really like it when people rub my back." 

"Are you stating a fact or subtly asking a question?" 

She sighed. "Fine, Luke, could you please rub my back?"

"Of course, my love."

I began to rub her back and felt her muscles relax with my touch. I worked my hand further down her spine, just to the band of her panties and I felt her body shudder. I moved my hand back up towards her neck. 

Once the film ended, she rolled on to her back and I could no longer resist touching her. I pulled her towards me and kissed her cheeks, forehead and finally her ruby red lips. She kissed me back, softly and sweetly. I pulled her against me and I felt her relax into my chest. I stopped kissing her and she pushed me back onto the pillows and lay on her side, facing me. I wrapped my arm around Zoe and moved my hands up down her spine once more. Loving the way she pressed herself against me. 

"Let's become exclusive." She blurted out. 

"I would love that." I moved her head back slightly and kissed her forehead.