[ disgrace ]

LEON

I woke up in a room on a bed.

I stood up from the bed and walked around the room. It seems really familiar but what..

Midas..

My eyes widened at the thought of him and I went straight to the door. Thankfully it wasn't lock like what always happens in horror movies. Now I'm hoping this isn't a horror movie and Midas is not an actor.

I searched around the place, passed hallways, some guards. Yeah, guards. They saw me but they didn't do anything.

They were wearing what Obso guards wore so I'm thinking I'm in Obso. A place where someone like Midas isn't welcome. Humans.

FUCK.

"I see that you're awake, Leon." I turned around and saw Zane. I glared at him and he just smirks. "Where's Midas?" He smiles and shrug his shoulders.

"He's with the king. He's in the progress of torturing that thing in the torture chamber. He's such a weakling, screamed when the whip made contact with hi-" I punched him in the face but obviously it didn't hurt him and it never will.

An Observer versus another Observer will never cause any pain because we're the same. Which is such an annoying thing because I want him dead right now.

He laughs at my attempt and I ran past him. It's been years I haven't visited Obso, I don't remember where the king's torture chamber is.

Besides he has like 10 of it. This will probably take me an hour or so.
_____

Aha!

I pushed the door open and got in. A scream erupted around the room as I opened it.

And guess what's in the room?

MORE DOORS!

I curled my hands up into a fist and stomped towards the 6 doors. I tore down each door in anger and stopped when I saw him. Midas, baby!

The Obso King looked at me and smirked. "So nice for you to join us, Leo-"

I grabbed a hold of his neck and threw him over the tables. He crashes into the guards and I ran towards Midas to untie him off the round table. Why does this remind me of a poker table?

I didn't know Observers knew how to play poker..

"Come on Midas, let's get out of here." I said as I got him on to his feet. He whimpers in pain making me flinch at the sound of it.

What have they done to you? I asked myself in worry.

Suddenly I felt something pull me back from my neck and I had to let go of Midas. Midas screams as I was dragged back by a strong force.. and now I'm floating.

I was then thrown off the harsh hold and fell hard on the floor. Is it me or did you hear something bone-y cracked?

"You are never leaving this place, Leon! You'll die here with your human mate! We will roast your meat of disgrace! I'll cut in you into tiny little pieces of disgr--"

"Yeah, yeah! I get it! Disgrace! Okay cool! We get it, you want to kill us. We get it!" I shouted in annoyance.

What? He is giving me a headache.

As an observer, I can arm myself with a weapon I desire and I want a sword, to cut him into tiny little pieces-- Damn, I sound just like him, ugh.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.
____

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not updating for so many months! 😯😐 I have been very very busy but here I am! I don't know if you guys are still reading this book, I hope you didn't remove it 😢

++ how do you like ( or hate ) the new chapter? 😊