[ i'm fine ]

LEON

Lord Obsolo had made me a portal to go back home. So, here I am. Alone, in my bedroom without my lover. The others are here though.

My friends from college, high school and missions. Azeri comes back from the kitchen with a fancy white tray with tea on it and he offered it to me and the rest. "Thanks." I mumbled and he smiled at me.

"He's going to come back, don't worry about it." Shit, he sensed my sadness!

"I'm alright, Mike." I said. I'm glad they're here.

"We should go somewhere! To clear our minds.." Sam suggested and they agreed, they looked at me and I just gave them a small smile. "Sure, let's go." I said and they cheered.

I'm.. I'm so tired.

"You okay? Do you want to change your clothes? I don't think pyjamas would look great on you when you're going to a restaurant, especially a fancy one." Azeri said in amusement. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Fuck off." I said and he chuckled and left my room.

I went to look at the mirror and cursed. I look like shit and an actual shit totally looks better. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

_____________

"A chicken risotto and..  just water please." The waiter nodded her head and went to take the others' orders. I pulled out my phone and frowned when I saw the wallpaper. Fuck, I have to change it or I'm going to cry everytime I see it.

"Cute picture." Silas complimented and I thanked him. "We'll find him." He added and I nodded my head.

I wondered where he was. Was he being kept in a cage? A cell? Is he being fed? Is he getting tortured as I'm asking these questions inside my head?

Is he even alive?

I miss him so much. It hasn't even been a day and I'm already wanting to die. Just like a werewolves, I can feel him and he's in pain. If he was an Observer like me, we could mind link each other but sadly, he's not. So, I'm worried to death.

I just found him and he's already getting death threats because his kind killed mine, because he's human. I just wish I could just walk in and kill every Observer who wants humans dead, I just want to blow their racist filled brain of theirs.

I'm just so.. sad.

"Leon, your food's here." Axis said as he nudged my shoulders with his. I nodded my head and took my spoon and fork to eat.

I then felt everyone look at me and I sighed. "I'm fine." I said and they returned eating their food.

I'm not fine.

And you know that.