[ that can't be good ]

LEON

"Guys! Guys!" I hear Gene yelled and all of us rushed to him in the kitchen. He was holding on to the chairs and he looked at me.

"Lord Obsolo summons us, he found something." He said.

"What is it that he found?" Axis asked and Gene shrugged his shoulders. "He just told us to be there, as soon as possible too." We nodded our heads and Azeri immediately went to make a portal right in the living room.

"Everyone pack your things, just things you need." I said to everyone and they went upstairs to get their things. I turned to look at my non-observing friends, "I think you need to go home, this is a very serious business. I don't want to get any of you hurt."

"We're coming with you." Zackary said and the others nodded their heads agreeing. "You can't fight them, we're.. not your match in battles." I said and Zack shook his head.

"We have survived countless of crime wars, I think we got this. Let us help you." He said and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "You don't even have your weapons with you or your gears, armor." I retorted.

"I got that all checked, they're in Knight's van." Okay, what the fuck?

Zackary pointed his thumb behind him and I looked over to see Silas and Knight with big bags that probably has all sorts of guns in it, putting them in their vehicles.

My mouth gaped open and Zackary smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and motioned for them to follow me to the portal. My four roommates finally came down and Azeri gave me a thumbs up that meant that they're ready to go.

"Alright.." I looked at them and smiled. "Let's go."

____________

"Why are we even bringing so much shit anyway?" Colby asked and I shrugged my shoulders as we walked up to the castle.

"Gene, why are we even bringing so much shit anyway?" Colby asked again to Gene. Gene rolled his eyes. "The way Lord Obsolo contacted me sounded panicked and besides, he told us to be there immediately. It has to be important, it had to be dangerous." We nodded our heads and continued walking.

"Are you okay, Sam?" I hear Zack asked his lover. "I'm good, I'm just tired but I'm good." He answered.

We had been walking for hours (we left the car hidden), everyone is tired. Somehow the dirt path seems to be longer from the last time I've been here, which was yesterday. "I think somebody put a curse on the path, it's usually doesn't take this long to arrive." Gene says and we agreed.

"That can't be good." Silas said and Sam hummed in agreement.