[ that's for sure ]

LEON

"We're here." Eaton announced and it made me furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. We were in a dark, deep forest filled with silence.

"I don't see Midas." I said and Eaton smirked. "Of course you can't see him."

"What do you mean?" I asked and he laughed. I lunged at him, making the both of us fall to the ground but he didn't stop laughing. What a fucking maniac!

"You want to know why you can't see him?!" He suddenly yells and I was sent flying towards a tree. I winced in pain and looked at him as he walked towards me.

"You can't see him because.. he's not here, you fucking idiot. You fucking pig!" He grabbed a hold of my neck and began squeezing the life out of me. I struggled for escape but I wasn't getting one.

That's for sure.

"My men dumped his filthy body at Obso, he's probably already dead by now. He was tortured pretty badly. I was enjoying it, of course. His screams were music to my ears."

Why can't I move?

"Out of all the Observers the Orbsene Goddess could have chosen, she picked a human. She chose a killer for you." He said and I was gritting my teeth in anger. Midas is not a killer.

"Midas is not a murderer, you fuck!" I yelled and I earned a slap on my left cheek. It really fucking burns!

"You're just doing this to avenge your mother's death! You think your mother would be happy to see you kill innocent lives?!" I asked.

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOTHER!" He yelled and he threw me at another tree again. I swear to God.. I think I heard my bones cracked. I'm going to die..

I smiled and looked at him. He was now stomping his way towards me, and he was furious. He wanted to kill me and I'm going to die.

I forced myself to sit and lean against the blood stained tree. "I don't know if you n-notice.. but when I look at what you're doing.. getting revenge because of what happened to your mother, I don't think you're doing this for her. You're just doing this for yourself!"

He flashed me a devilish smile and I smiled back, but weakly.

"I really don't know why humans even exist. I thought they would've been extinct after Observers were made. We were the upgrades! Why are they still here?" He asked, quite ignorantly if you were asking.

I shook my head in amusement and he glared at me.

"You think you're so great than everybody else. Think you're so better than any other creatures and species but you're wrong." I taunted and he seethed in anger.

"You're just a fuck up, Eaton." And he lunged an attack towards me and we went crashing through the tree I was leaning on.

I guess both of us are going to die.