[ he left ]

AXIS

Leon, don't trust him, please. I mind linked him but he cut it off as soon as he left us to get to the portal. To get Midas.

I turned to look at them with worry. What are we going to do?

"Let's just keep going. Leon would be alright wherever he is." Azeri says in disappointment and we nodded our heads in exhaustion. We then continued our journey to the kingdom of Obso.

____________

We have finally arrived at the castle after an hour later and the guards of Obso were outside of it. As we walked up to the castle, Lord Obsolo emerges fast out of the castle. "Where is Leon?" He asked and I looked at the others. "He left."

"What do you mean he left?" He asked in shock and Gene told him that Leon left with Eaton somewhere. "Probably somewhere Midas is, I don't know, my Lord." Gene added in.

"But Midas is here." What?

"What do you mean he's here?" Colby asked as the large weapon that was on his shoulder falls to the ground with a thud.

"Someone threw him in front of the castle's door and one of the guards found him there and bought him to me. He's currently unconscious and that was three hours ago. Come follow me." He motioned for us to follow him through the doors.

"But Leon's with Eaton!" Azeri says and Lord Obsolo frowned with the information. "I know." He said.

"We should have made him stayed." I mumbled.

______________

"Eaton's going to kill him!" Sam cries out when the sight of a sleeping Midas lays on the king sized bed and Zack comes to comfort his lover. "We don't even know where Eaton is bringing him!" Sam says.

Midas was sleeping soundly and peacefully. He was also covered in stitches from the previous beating he had when he was taken from Leon. He even has a black eye on his left eye as well, it looked pretty dark and painful..

What did they do to you?