A Beginning

I have completely destroyed my old ideas. I decided to create a new villain for SHERLOCK BBC ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEM! I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PAGE!!!!

I own Veronica, and Elsa. Most characters may seem real but there may be points where their out of character I'm sorry! :( but enjoy comment share! and...VOTE-Mickey

Mrs. Hudson  my aunt was a typical landlady. I haven't seen her or London in years, eleven maybe? I am moving back there. Now you may be wondering why I'm moving in with her. It's because of Liverpool's terrible break ins. My home was invaded twice so I'm sitting in this taxi two blocks away from my new home. Baker Street.

"Bakerstreet please" I told the cab driver

He drove on in front of a little café called Speedy's. I looked in the window and saw a few people eho looked rather ordinary. I grabbed my suitcase and bag and got out of the cab buzzing on the 221B door since well it was in front of me.

I heard my aunt's voice. "Boy's!? are you getting the door!?" she said

I heard a violin playing very roughly and soft footsteps coming towards the door. She opens it.

"Oh, Veronica it's been years since I saw you! You've grown up!" Aunt Hudson exclaimed hugging me tightly. "Now that your here I can finally get rid of the extra bedroom in my flat." she walked in front of me I noticed her hip is worse than it used to be. I grabbed my bag and case and followed her to the room on the left. It was very neat and pretty. It smelled like roses.

"Here's your key sweetheart. Alright now that's my bedroom to the left, the bathroom is straight across from my room. Your room is to the right, and this is the living area. Out there is my plants please mind my bins" she said

I paced around looking at the flat. "Don't you want to see your room." she asked

"Oh, yes of course." I walked in the medium sized room

"The green wallpaper is new, I couldn't get the carpet removed. To many memories! Like the one where you mother came here and spilled her punch all over the carpet." she pointed at the red spot next to my desk. "This room was the one you stayed in when you came to visit. Remember the pictures you drew of Big Ben!"

"I love Big Ben!" I said smiling and laughing at the terrible childlike drawings. As I admired the bed with brown bed sheets, I noticed the desk already held pencils, paper, and a few magazines. The closet was empty ready for my clothing.

"Well, I'll let you settle in I figure you probably want some alone time. I have to meet up with a friend to have a cuppa tea. See you later! Call me if you need me sweetheart!" she said walking down the stairs.

I opened my case and started to hang my clothes....

When I was done I put my computer on the desk and took a bath. When I was out, I checked the time it was 7:00 pm. I was officially bored without anyone to chat with.

"MRS. HUDSON!!!!!" I heard a man yell from upstairs.

I knew she was a landlady but I didn't know any of the people here. She hadn't told me about them. This man could be a crazy man. I got dressed in my sweat pants and white tank top. throwing my chestnut hair in a pony tail. I turned on the tele and started watching Doctor Who. Grabbing a quilt of the top of the couch I laid down and watched in the dark.

"MRS. HUDSON!!!!" He paused and I heard footsteps coming into the hall in front of the door. It wasn't locked but what ever he needed he was going to see me in my pj's and I had an idea he wasn't going to like me being here. I could feel it

He flung the door open. "Did you move my things!?" he said angrily I looked at the curly dark haired man in the doorway in his robe and sleep pants. His blue-grey-green eyes sparked at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Looking at me up and down. "You're a family member of Mrs.Hudson, you moved here just today looks like. You're very comfortable here so you made yourself at home. You've already unpacked and now you're nervous about living here not knowing the area or people living....." he paused

I sat there looking at him. He stared back turning his head with a thinking face.

"Sorry. I'm Sherlock Holmes." he said leaving his hand out in front of me

"Veronica Hudson. Nice to meet you Mr. Holmes." I replied

"Oh, please call me Sherlock."

"Ok." I said "Why do you need her?"

"She moved my papers and I cannot find them. My blogger is out with his new wife so she usually organizes my things and now their gone. Clearly someone moved them." he stated quickly

"I...I can help you find them. You know until your friend gets.. back?" I said slowly not wanting to sound odd.

"Umm... okay." he said

"Ok."

"Ok. well see you later Veronica." he said looking back at me walking away.

What an odd man. I thought turning the tv off and listening to Aunt Hudson come in. "Goodnight Aunt H."
"Good night sweetheart." she replied and I walked into my room and fell asleep thinking of the man of named Sherlock Holmes.