Sherlock's new feeling

Sherlock and Veronica receive more news on Elsa from Irene. I do not own SHERLOCK all rights go to the writers and creators and BBC.-Enjoy Mickey

My time at 221B had run out when Sherlock began spending nights in the living room on Elsa's Facebook page. It was if when I offered him help he asked me to do irrational things like make him tea, or fluff his back pillows. I spent a few nights at Molly's gossiping to her about Sherlock, and her gossiping about Lestrade. Aunt H. was always popping in and out, as if she was with someone. She wouldn't say though she always giggled when I asked so I didn't bother anymore.

My creation...masterpiece on Sherlock and I's adventure is still piecing together as I type the notes into paragraphs. I stop for a moment as I receive a text from Mr. Holmes himself.

coffee? if not or busy?-SH

long time, no text.-VH

if busy please come.-SH

I throw my phone on the bed and stomp all the way up to 221B.

The door was wide open and there was two cups of coffee on the table in between the two lounge chairs.

"Hello, Veronica." he says handing me the cup.

I grab it as I'm angry for how weird, and rude he's been to me.

"Problem?" he says

"Sherlock, why have we spoken in 3 weeks?" I ask sipping the sugary coffee

His brows go up. "How long have I been studying Elsa? With no clues?"

"A long time! Listen I can't stand the feeling of having to wait on you for a clue and then you get all mushy with me about how you enjoy our relationship when it doesn't even seem to BE A RELATIONSHIP!" I'm done yelling. I didn't want to yell.

"VERONICA I wish you wouldn't even be hear yelling like a fool!! STOP IT! I'm sorry that you feel that way but I'm busy with my work." He pauses. "I've been avoiding you because I feel something people say isn't real I even doubt this."

"What Sherlock what could you possibly be feeling?" I say shaking

He grabs my arms. "Veronica, I feel love."

I didn't know what to do, I felt as if he mean't it.