Warm Remedies

Enjoy great chapter-mickey

Irene's POV

My sister's death had been quick. Lestrade pulled the trigger quickly. I shrugged it off with a feeling of sadness, but my main pain had been that she's turned out as a criminal worse than my sexy self.

I stared at Sherlock who was indeed upset, he actually was lying on the police cab's hood. I watched John sit and watch the firetruck drive to the edge of the cliff.

"Everyone move!! LOWER THE LADDER!" The driver said throwing a rope down and beginning to climb into the cold icy water. I saw Veronica's cold, frozen head in the water. I'd begin to think about her aunt. Ms. Hudson and if she'd been informed.

The firemen had climbed down into the water and had retrieved Veronica's body claiming she was dead.

I didn't beileve it.

Sherlock's POV

I had taken my trench coat wrapping it around Veronica's cold body. I begin to check a quick pulse.

"She cannot be dead, do you know why?" I asked quickly not caring if the fireman would answer me "She needs CPR and Intensive care quickly to regain life again her body is in frozen shock she can still be saved! AM I RIGHT DOCTOR JOHN WATSON?!" I asked madly and very wirily.

"Yes, yes it could happen!" John ran quickly over to Veronica and began CPR.  My bestfriend began to puff and breath harder each blow to her blue lips and she began to cough loudly.

John's POV

"SHERLOCK! I have saved her!" I say happily hugging him quickly hugging Molly, Lestrade, Irene, and even the fireman.

"You sir, are amazing!" the fireman said "She was stone dead. Then bam alive."

I smile as she raises up slowly. Sherlock hugs her tightly while she's on the gerny in his coat.

"Sherlock Holmes, I just died for you. How can I not love a man who's never felt love but just claimed it." Veronica said slowly being wrapped in blankets. I watched Sherlock's movements to her. Just as wierd as he is. It's about time Sherlock had someone.

Veronica's POV

"Veronica Hudson, I love you just as much as the science of deduction. Will you be my journalist and recorder of our expiraments?" Sherlock asks me oddly

"Of course Mr. Holmes." I say shaking.

"Sherlock we should call Ms. Hudson!" John exclaimed

"What? That the case was solved by her brilliant, but dangerous niece?" He answered him

"No, Sherlock I meant her dying but me saving her and giving her CPR." John said texting apparently my aunt.

"She's going to kill you." I say quitely.

"Ms. Hudson should stay home because were going home. All of us." Lestrade said "Molly, Irene, lets go." they all jump in the police cab. I am helped into the other empty police cab. The firetruck leaves and we leave to 221 Bakerstreet.

I was freezing in my soaked boots. As I layed my cold wet head on Sherlock's shoulder. He slowly put his hand on mine. John stayed

I fell asleep for the next 15 minute cabbie ride.

Sherlock got out of the car after waking me. He was going to tell my aunt what I did and I'd never be able to leave the home even if I am a grown woman.

I watched Sherlock through the window of the car as Irene helped me get out of the cab.

We stood and listened.

"SHERLOCK! Let me see her!" My aunt ran over to me hugging me so tightly and lead me into our flat. "Veronica, honey. Your safe now. Here's a cuppa tea" She says sweetly "You need to be safer! No more night outs with Sherlock. He's dangerous! Getting you almost killed."

"Aunt I'm fine really! It was just a..." I say

"A what Veronica! I told your mother you'd be safe here. Your only 22! You have a life ahead of you! I need you alive! I love Sherlock but Veronica your my only niece." Aunt H. is upset, very upset.

"I did it to save him." I say

"Sherlock? Just as he saved John, and I?" she asked throwing me warm clean clothes

"Yeah, Elsa was going to kill him or me." I say walking to my room.

Sherlock was in my room. "Why Sherlock?"

"You almost killed yourself because of me." He said "Even if we hadn't arrived you would have done it. Even if she hadn't pushed you. Veronica tell me the truth." He asked grasping my face in his hands "Did you do it for just me?"

I blinked. "For you, our friends, my family. It was for the best!" I pause both of us put our heads together."We know how it is to sacrifice for our friends. Sherlock your the first man I've ever loved. Sherlock I love you."

He leans and kisses me strongly.  "You make me less rude." we both laugh

I tell him to close his eyes so I can change.

Aunt H. had given me my blue flowered thermal and baggy sweats. I put my hair in a bun. Noticing Sherlock was standing in the corner face to the wall

"Your done." He knew before I say aloud. "I need a case Veronica"

"A case? Start looking then." I say sitting on the bed he sits next to me in the purple shirt that's skin tight on his chest and his ruffled curls in every direction

"Your younger than I am Veronica, you don't need me dragging you around. Its quite clear you don't want a detective's job." Sherlock deducted me

"I can. I can write everything that happens. Write books, sell them to others." I pause getting up showing him my already published copy of 'The Case of Elsa Adler' Written by Veronica Hudson with footnotes written by Sherlock Holmes.

"The footnotes are my opinions, and clues I pointed out." He says flipping through the hardback book.

"It's good right?" I say not feeling nervous just curious

"Not bad, Veronica we should get us a case. Of course not one with a Identity worker who almost kills my writer." He says

I begin laughing

"It isn't that funny." He said looking at me oddly

"Lay down Sherlock and chill out." I say

"Chill meaning your still cold." Sherlock replys lying the down next to me.

"Goodnight Sherlock Holmes." I say