The girls night (Short chapter)

Sherlock was asleep next to me when I awoke. Or atleast I thought he was. I checked my phone quickly and I had recieved a text from Irene herself. What on earth could that woman want from me. Besides Sherlock. Who knows but I texted Molly to see if she was up for a movie at the theatre tonight. I needed a girls night out.

Aunt H. didn't want me going out anymore not only do to the almost death of myself, but because of Sherlock. She loved Sherlock, but she thought I was to clumsy and brittle for the strong cold-hearted man. I got out of bed changing into my clothes and brushed my hair Trying to not wake Sherlock I opened my door to Irene and Molly.

"What on earth is this?" I ask

"A girls day. We agreed you needed time from 221 Baker Street."Molly said

"It's my home though." I respond angrily as if I'm offended by the lack of caring here. I go and make a cup of tea watching my door open to a messy haired Sherlock.

"Oh, please it's not like you've seen a man who just woke up."Sherlock mumbled walking out

"You've been busy, and occupied with Sherlock. Ignoring that we need you to come hang out with us tonight." Irene said winking

"but Sherlock doesn't even feel love. He's cold hearted." Molly whispered

"His attention span runs on to long. Theres no way he and her did anything. Sherlock is like a child, an innocent virgin" Irene said laughing I finally notice what their speaking about l, Sherlock coming put of my room.

"Lets go have fun." I try to change the subject and they nod and I turn my eyes to Sherlock making tea. "Bye." I smile and he smiles but his silence still bothered me

We ride in Molly's car and go to her flat. As we walked in after Molly there was covers, nail polish, and sweets.

"Fun" I say

"Are you okay?" Irene asked

I nod lying. I had to tell Sherlock that his silent treatment was killing me to the point where I am going to get a job at a art museum. I wanted to tell Irene and Molly first maybe John..

I told John everything, he made it quite clear that he cares about my choices. He said I shouldn't end it with Sherlock I disagree I love him but he doesn't feel it as strongly as I do.

we watch so many cheesy movies

So after all the romantic movies we watched all three of us were tired so we went to sleep.

In the morning I said goodbye going to 221B to find a note left from Sherlock.

Elsa's back, she never died. It was a look alike.-SH

I look up with my mouth wide open. He's gone and Elsa's back.

I say a farewell prayer to he and I today not to my choice but Elsa's.

So Elsa's back and Veronica needs a new job, and is about to split with Sherlock due to his robotic actions and no attraction or feelings. Will Sherlock and Veronica split? Or will they clash together as they solve the death of Elsa's clone or herself?  Where is she?-Mickey Comment vote share and enjoy :)