The feelings come out of both

back to Veronica's pov.-mickey

I was tired and my arm was sore from the burn. Did Sherlock do that on purpose? I don't know Aunt H. and John had checked on me three times with tea and bags of chips I couldn't eat because I felt sick. The guy I have fallen for has completely destroyed my mind. I wrote down the street where I believe the woman who wrote that in the bathroom lived.

I worked and worked on it until I realized I couldn't do much. So I needed to go to her house but of course I needed-- him to help me.

Aunt. H said she was going to bed and I needed a friend to talk to. I closed my eyes for awhile.

about an hour later.

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell I got up to put my sweatpants on and walked to open it. Sherlock stood at the door.

"I'm sorry. Veronica please...Forgive me." he softly spoke

"I do" I said softly. "You just hurt me Sherlock you need to learn..." he interrupted

"Manners? You sound like John." he said

"Come in?" I asked

He nods and walks in. "Anything on the case of the fake body?"

I go get my notes and show him. Looking up at him.

He reads it. "10th street?" he asks " We interview her?"

"It might be a good idea" I say smiling

"Tonight, we have nothing to lose." he said "Get dressed and lets go, John's coming to."

"Cool." I go to get dressed in my jeans and flannel red shirt and my boots on

"It's cold outside." he said turning his coat collar up

I grab my grey coat. and walked behind him. "Veronica, lets wait for John." John of course was dressing and taking his time.

while they waited.

The silence was what killed me I looked back and forth at the door and Sherlock. He eventually caught me looking.

"what?" he asked

"Just. nothing." I said

"You always say nothing. Your hiding something. I can't deduce it." he mumbled.

I sat there. Then began tapping my fingers on the wall

"Your attracted to me." he said plainly.

I blinked and stared at him then to my aunt who was apparently awake.

"Veronica close your mouth dear." Mrs. Hudson was about to leave by the state of her clothing.

I did close my mouth and I was tired of thinking about it so I just said "Your completely right Sherlock."

The waiting was over John came and looked at us both. "Okay?" he says

Sherlock basically runs down the street, calling taxi.

"He's quick." John says to me smirking

"I'm aware" I say laughing

We followed him and got in the cab. Sherlock looked at us up and down as if he knew we were talking about him. He stared out the window next to me while John was in the front.

"Stop!" I yelled as the cabby passed by the street.

John whispered. "Another Sherlock."

I ran out of the car to the building faster then the both of them.

"Veronica stop!" Sherlock yelled I looked behind me. The door was already beat in and a woman laid there dead. John and Sherlock ran towards me. "Guys relax she's-..she's not real?" I say looking at the fake body.

Sherlock looked at it up and down. "Get out. Both of you." he said

"What?" I ask then John mumbles "He needs silence. It's called his mind palace." he said

"Oh, well then yeah." We both stand outside.

John goes back and forth asking if I'm okay repeat-idly. Then I felt a question coming on. "You know Veronica. Sherlock is a very odd man."

"I know he burned me after I told him I was attracted to him."

I say honestly

"Your...your attracted to Sherlock Holmes?" he asked in shock

"I am. I want him to understand that I like him."

"There was a woman one time who worked against him, she was attracted to him. She flirted with him. He felt something for her eventually."

"Was she like me?" I ask

"No she was sneaky, and just a girl you don't want to mess with." John said putting his hand on mine.

"You will be okay. Sherlock feels something he won't admit it." 

"Thanks John. I am happy to have someone to honestly talk and help me." I tell him

"Alright well I'm gonna go check on Sherlock." he paused knocking on the door. "Sherlock?"

"John, Veronica come on." we both walked in "The body is made of the same product of the last one." I quickly wrote this down.

John walked into the other room, and Sherlock walks over to me. "I need you." he said clearing his throat and I look at him feeling my heart leap. I look over to John and he stopped in amazement.

I hug him and he hugs me back then finishes the hug by saying "And you're my friend."