Chapter 7: Betrayal Plan.

Jackie's POV

Remember that I joined a group? A group that is fan girling over Marco? Well let me introduce you to them.

Maria- she is 'the leader' or I must say founder. She said she had the thing for Marco since she first saw him.

Katherine- aka 'the internet'. Well we call her 'the internet' because she can get the informations we need so fast it's like she's competing with the internet. She doesn't like Marco but she is Maria's best friend.

Gladys- 'the stalker' well it describe her by the nickname. Yup, she's a real life stalker, I mean the kind of stalker that always brings a camera.

Rebecca- 'the drama queen'. Yup, she's so over acting. She freaks out whenever someone is with Marco.

Angela- 'the angel', she's so cute like an Angel. She uses her cuteness to hypnotize someone. She said she like Marco because he was the only one who doesn't care about her cuteness.

Jackie Lynn Thomas- they called me 'the key', they said because I'm the key to get Marco. Well I actually hope for it.

That's all. We're only 5+1. We did the Operation: Get Cinderella away from the Prince.

Maria's POV

She's actually wrong

Maria- the mastermind
Katherine- the shadow
Gladys- the eyes
Rebecca- the faker
Angela- the devil's face
Jackie- the target

And also about my
Operation: let the target alone with the Prince for a while then get her jealous by Cinderella and the Prince.

"Your plan is dumb" some girl said.

"And how dare you calling my plan dumb?" I raise her an eyebrow.

"Yup, your plan is dumb and it's gonna fail so easily" she said and leave.

"Katherine, who is she?"

"She's Stephanie Jones a new student" Katherine answered.

"Rebecca, I want you to keep an eye on her" I commanded.

"Yes, Maria"

A/N: Sorry guys for not noticing at the first-time that I published it without saving it properly. It was originally long but. Well it doesn't matter anyway.