Chapter 10: Wayward Princess.

Pony Head's PoV

This party at St. O's is getting wild. Imagine this awesome battling robo-gaurds plus awesome fireworks-like from the crystal. Thanks to B-fly and Earthturd St. Olga is not scary anymore.

"Cupcake, what is happening here?" I know that voice. Everyone stopped at what they were doing including me.

"Why are you here Daddy?" I nervously asked my Dad.

"I came here to get you because your punishment is done"

"Hehehe, what will you do now?" I asked putting a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Your going home with me" Dad order and went into a dimension portal. I followed.

I look around and notice that this is not our castle, it's Star's castle.

"Daddy, this is the Butterfly's castle" I ask in curiosity.

"I know, the Mewni's leader should know what happened to St. Olga's since one of the Mewni's princess is involved" my dad said emotionless.

Oh no, I'm gonna get into another reform school.

Queen Butterfly came near us.

"It's a surprise seeing you here King Pony Head with your daughter" Queen Butterfly said.

"My daughter has something to report about what happened to St. Olga" my dad said glaring at me.

"Um, the jail became a party place" I said to Queen Butterfly.

"How? How did it became a party place"

"If I'll tell you, please don't punish them so bad." I please her to make sure that B-fly will forgive me.

"If you will tell me, I will do what you want" she said formally.

"And you promise that as a queen?" I said making sure.

"I promise as the queen of Mewni"

"It's your daughter Princess Star Butterfly and her friend from earth Marco" I whisper.

"WHAT? STAR DID IT? GUARDS! GET ME THE BEST DETECTIVE IN MEWNI" she said in rage.

The guards in the corner bow and move to follow her order.

"Please don't hurt my best friend" I begged.

"Of course I won't hurt her because she's my daughter. I called a detective to search what else she have done and how she did it"

"Your Majesty, I am Detective George Eagle" a man said.

"Mr. Eagle, I want you to investigate on my daughter about what she did since she arrived on earth" Queen Butterfly ordered him.

"With pleasure your majesty" Mr. Eagle said and leave.

"I'm so sorry Star, I can't lie. I hope you'll forgive me" I whisper to myself. "What will happen to me?" I ask my dad.

"I will test you about what you learn in the reform school if you got some improvement, if you will pass I won't stop you anymore from what you want to do" my Daddy said with a smile.

I smile back at him as thanks. I wanted to be happy but I'm more worried about my best bestie.

"Cupcake, we can't change anyone as we wanted. A wayward princess will always be wayward princess but I'm sure that she can be a responsible queen"

A/N: Oh no, Star will get busted. What do you think the punishment will be?

Sorry for a very short chapter but I hope you enjoy and don't forget to hit vote or comment.