Chapter 14: Reverse The Time

Star's PoV

I'm in the royal hall at the castle with Mom, Dad, Pony Head, king Pony Head, Glossaryck and Detective Eagle.

"I'm very sorry for all the careless, irresponsible, and dangerous stuffs I did on earth." As I apologize.

The detective hand Mom some files and Mom open it.

"It says here that you:
Once burned the school
Made a useless laser puppies
Fought a bunch of dangerous monsters
Dimensional jumping
Damage the properties of other people
Injured others
Turned your teacher into a troll
Frightened humans
Destroyed Saint Olga
Used your magic for useless stuff.
Did he miss something to report?" Mom ask furiously.

"Yeah, he missed that I once frozed time" I said honestly.

"It's a good procedure for you to become honest" Mom said still with a serious face.

"Malady, don't forget about the wand" Glossaryck reminded Mom.

"Why? What's with the wand?" I asked them.

"Like I told you before to keep safe, just made one spell per day. Glossaryck suggest if you will reverse all the magics you made on earth maybe the wand will go back to normal" Mom explain.

"So, explain to me what I need to do" I pleased.

"Starting tomorrow you will start to reverse one magic you made on earth after your finish return immediately to Mewni" Dad said.

"Sure" I agree to their deal. They left, leaving me and Pony Head in the hall.

"I'm so sorry Star, it's all my fault because I told your Mom about what happened to St. O's" As Pony Head apologize.

"It's fine, I guess but I'm not mad at you." I told her.

Marco's PoV
(1 month later)

I never saw Star after last month. I thought she mean by home is here but it means Mewni. I wanted to see her so bad. Many people claimed they saw her but I didn't believed them until few days ago.

I saw our teacher two weeks ago at the park who was turned back into a human from a troll. I asked her who did it she also claimed Star did it.

I always search for her everyday but I always end up being late. It feels like she was reversing all her magic on earth. I don't know why but I hope it's not because an EarthTurd love her.

Mom and Dad become sad for knowing that Star left Earth without telling them and also for me being sad.

"Marco can you buy some eggs in the store, please." My mom ask me. I nod and go out to buy.

When I went in the store I met Stephanie buying something.

"Hi Marco, where's Star? I haven't saw her since last month" she asked.

"Back in Mewni" I answered.

"Really? So, did you tell her?" She once again asked.

"Yeah, she feels the same way I feel just like you guys said"

"Because there's no way she won't" she said. "Will she come back? I mean I know you miss her but doesn't it kind of wrong leaving you after you both confessed?"

"That's what always running through my head"

"Well, before I'll go please don't forget her and how much you love her" she said then got out of the store.

I buy the eggs and walk out from the store. When I reach the front of our house, somehow it looks different. Star's Mewni style room is gone. I quickly go inside.

"Where is she?" I asked as I open the door.

"She just left" Mom answered.

"What? Again? I was late?"

"I think, she just come here and reverse her room. She also said that she can't visit Earth anymore after her duty. She also left this bike for you, she said that she lost your bike"

I put the eggs on the table and come near the bike. It looks very the same of my old one. I notice a golden letter on it. I took it and went to my room. I read it.

Dear Marco,

How are you? I hope your doing fine. I miss you.

I'm very sorry if I didn't say goodbye properly. My Mom discovered about all the adventures we did, she got mad about it and now I am forbidden to go to Earth.

You might noticed that I went to Earth the past days reversing the magics I made from my wand. Glossaryck suggested to reverse it in order to recover my wand. I always tried to look for you on Earth while I have some time but I can't find you.

I love you very much. I hope if the time you find a girl that is meant for you please don't forget about me because I won't.

If I can also reverse time, I'll go back to the time when I met you and make the things right.

Love Star

PS: The laser puppies is a gift, I'm not gonna reverse them.

-----
Author's note:
I know what happened to the season 1 ending but I just change what Glossaryck said. I turned him into 'I have no idea what to do' kind of guy. So I hope you'll understand the story and also my author's note.