Chapter 16: The Last Visit Part 3 (Truth Or Dare With A Twist)

A/N: I apologize if there are wrong words in the lyrics of the songs I used.

Star's POV

I woke up inside a familiar car. I sat down and scan the car. Its the Diaz's car. I open the car door and slowly step outside. I looked at the Diaz house weirdly.

I feel something was up to. The lights are off and the whole neighborhood was quiet.

I start walking towards the door and clutch the doorknob. I twisted it and push the wooden door. The lights went on and-

"SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK ON EARTH STAR." All the people that became my friends on Earth yell.

I stood still with eyes widened. I notice my eyes starting to water. I wiped my eyes with my arm and smile widely.

"Thanks guys, your the best people I met" I said approaching them.

Mrs Diaz came towards and comfort me with her gentle embrace. I hugged back, I bury my face on her to cover my watering sapphire eyes.

I hear a music starts to play and the notes sounds very familiar, if I'm not wrong it should be private because I'm the only one who knew and made up the song they all starts to sing.

"I think Earth is a very gre-at place
That saying something
Cause I've been through outer space

I think it suits me
It's just my style
I think I'm gonna stay a little while

I think the strangers
Are just friends you haven't met
I'm blasting monsters
And I never break a sweat

I'm really thinking
I could call this place home"

"How did you guys know that song? I didn't share it to anyone" I said forming a smile on my face.

"Well you shouldn't write your made up songs on your notes that you won't have any plan on getting it back" Miss Skullnick said showing me my old book.

"And you guys read it without any permission? By the way, it feels like everyone knew that song, what happened?" I asked

"Well, your classmates miss you so much. They don't want to forget you so they tried finding something as a souvenir or something and found your book with the song. They come up with the idea to release it in public" Miss Skullnick explain.

Wow, they really missed and loved me just like I do. I open my arms widely.

"You guys are so sweet, come on and give me some big group hug" I said happily.

The whole crowd approach and hugged me so tight like they will never let me go.

"Oh my Mewni, I can't breathe" I said letting out a chuckle and everyone did too. They all let me go and Mr. Diaz gave me a cake with a lit candle on the top.

"It's time to make a wish Star" Mr. Diaz said.

I close my eyes so tight and think of a wish 'I wish I can see them whenever I want' I open my eyes and blow the fire on the candle.

"Star we got something for you as a remembrance so you won't forget about us" StarFan13 said with an excited expression.

They all form two lines towards me. Miss Skullnick was first on the left line and Stephanie on the left.

"Miss Butterfly, I want you to have my battle axe" Miss Skullnick said handling me an oversize battle axe with a note on it.

"In every battle you should have a weapon to win"
-Skullnick