1 <After the face reveal>

((This is after he recorded his face reveal and before the actual chapter starts. Make sense? No? Well read it anyway))

Jonathan had finished his face reveal and just posted it. All the comments he read were nice and some shocked on what he looked like. Sky blue eyes, brown hair in a death hawk style almost black looking, pale, buff but not to buff (less then Evan), needs glasses every now and then to read up close. (If the words are really small but he rarely wears them), blue hoodie and the black sweatpants. As he read through the comments, he saw a bunch from fans and some from his friends.

((All made up fan names))

XxShugardaddyxX: damn delirious! I never though you would look so adorable! And this is coming from a guy. Love the videos man!
RinRin000: omg del! You are so fucking adorable! Congrats on 7 million as well! Keep up the good work!
Pikapiakid656: 1st! ((I fucking hate these comments))
Leviackerman: damn delirious, back at it again with the insane giggles. You are so adorable, anybody would fall for you! ((Who knows what anime the name is from?))

Jonathan smiled at all the love he got and got a call from all his friend. "YO DELIRIOUS YOU SEXY BITCH!" Tyler yelled, making Jonathan yell and rip his headphones off. "Don't make me go deaf, damn." he joked and everybody cheered for the face reveal and the milestone of 7 million. "Why didn't you do a face reveal earlier? You look good!" Mini said. As another omega, he wasn't affected by it. The animal hybrids of the group weren't many but Jonathan was one of them. A raccoon tail and ears, he can easily hide them. Lui was a monkey, he could choose to hide them but he always has them out when around his friends and sometimes in public. Mini was a cat, grey ears and tail. He rarely ever has them but when he does its around Tyler or Jonathan. The last animal hybrid thing was Luke, a panther. ((Shut up)) black ears and a black longer tail the usual. With Luke, he didn't have an iris (the color of your eyes) so he had the nickname of Cartoonz. Mini and Jonathan are the two animals that can change fully into their animals and communicate to each other in private. To the others, it would be animal noises instead of the actual words. Jonathan and mini are really close to each other and tell each other everything. Sure they would both would tease each other about it but it was all in good fun.

"Did you guys know PAX is in a couple weeks?" David said and everybody nodded. With alphas, they can date omegas or unmarked people (people without alpha/omega marks) anytime. Alphas don't have to mark anybody unless the other agrees or is their soulmate. Marcel is the only one in the group that has a female soulmate, Brock is marked by Brian, the only couple in the group. Evan is dating an unmarked female by the name of Sydney. In the world, it's a mix of all three so there is out of the ordinary.

"So Delirious, ya finally going to go to PAX with us this year?" Evan asked looking at him. Jonathan thought about it for a second and nodded, smiling. Evan smiled and everybody else yelled in joy for him finally showing a PAX. "Took you long enough!" Tyler said and Jonathan laughed his unique laugh.

Everybody left except Evan. "Since your finally going to PAX, I don't know, you wanna stay at my place until then?" Evan asked, rubbing the back of neck. Jonathan smiled and nodded. "Sure want me to book a flight or?" He said and Evan looked at him through he camera with a 'no shit' look. Jonathan laughed and got a plane ticket. "The plane is leaving in two days from now." He said and Evan nodded. "D-delirious?" Evan asked and Jonathan looked at him. "What?" He asked and Evan pointed to him. "Your raccoon...parts." Evan said and Jonathan looked up seeing his ears. He looked down and saw his tail. "What about them? You have a problem with them?" Jonathan teased and made his ears move. Evan blushed slightly and shook his head. "N-no. Uh I go to go bye!" Evan said quickly and logged off the computer, leaving Jonathan confused. He logged off his computer and walked downstairs and herds a knock. He opened the door and was brought into a hug. By the scent, it was Luke. "Hey Luke!" He said and let him walk in. Luke sat down on the sofa as Jonathan out in a movie. "What movie we watching?" Luke asked as he sat down. Jonathan snickered and the beginning screen loaded. "Not this gory shit! You know I don't really like the Final Destination movies." Luke said looking over at him. Jonathan smiled to himself and let the movie play.

Evan logged off his computer quickly. Sydney didn't really want him he had to lie. What was wrong with me? He thought. Evan has never seen his real face, he knew he was a raccoon, but never to thought he was that cute. Evan shook his head and walked downstairs. The first thing he noticed was there was a note on the table. He picked it up and read over it.

Babe,
Sorry I'm not home! I'm going out with Susan for some type of party! Have fun and I love you!! <3
~Syd

Evan threw the note away and sat on the sofa with nothing to do. He seemed overly excited for Jonathan coming over in two days. He had to clean the extra room. He opened the goor and groaned at the massive mess. He started with getting a trash bag and throwing all the extra papers out. Some were just random notes, letters from family, and just random shit. He took the older sheets off the bed and threw them in the basket for the wash. He opened the closet and started to put the clothing in the basket. Ones he finished putting the clothing in the washer, he grabbed a new sheets and put them on the bed (baby blue). He decided to finish the rest later and headed to bed.

"I can't watch that shit! Cmon man!" Luke complained and looked away from the screen. "Stop being a bitch and watch it! It's not that bad!" Jonathan laughed and Luke glanced at the screen then looking away as the boy's body got split in half. "Ok ok ok! I'll turn it off." Jonathan said and turned it off. "Uh, I'm going to sleep. You can stay or leave, unto you." He said and headed upstairs to his room. He sat down on his bed and took his shirt off, tracing the omega sign. "What if I were an alpha? Isn't Evan one? Will he...no he has Sydney to do that." He said aloud and laid down soon falling asleep.

---

Got another book out and chapter! Enjoy!