5 <Protection>

play when told

song: Pokémon Theme Song (btw, if you saw this update earlier, watt pad fucked up so I retyped it all. Sorry about that guys. Enjoy anyways!)

They both sat in the car with music playing softly as they went to the mall to waste time and for the shits and giggles. Delirious rested his head on his hand what was against the window. His head was slowly moving to the music and he was rather humming, lip singing, or singing quietly to them.

"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly..." He sang. Evan chuckled to himself as he pulled into the giant parking lot filled with cars. Delirious looked over at him with a smile growing on his face. "What's so funny?" He said. "Oh nothing." Evan said sarcastically as he parked the car and got out.

"Do you want to go somewhere in particular or no?" Evan asked. "Arcade?" Delirious asked looking up at him. He nodded and Delirious jumped around  like a 6 year old girl who got exactly what she wanted for Christmas.

After a bit of searching, they finally found the arcade. Delirious instantly ran in, not caring that he was an adult man nor kids were looking at him strange. Evan rolled his eyes and followed him in.

It wouldn't be hard to find somebody in a blue hoodie and really tall for a kid.

Evan found him standing at a DDR machine. "Yo Evan, c-can we play this?" He said excited. "No. I can't dance." Evan said trying to get out of it. Delirious wasn't having it so he grabbed his hand and pulled him on the other one. Evan knew he wasn't getting out of it so he though: Fuck all. It's for fun!

Delirious scrolled through the songs till he gasped and almost jumped. Evan looked at the song that was selected. The Pokémon Theme Song. Delirious pushed the button and the song started playing and the arrows appeared on the screen.

P-p-p-p-play that shit!

Delirious: I wanna be the very best like no one ever was!

He sang along to it and not caring if the little ones judged him. His feet hit each arrow perfectly as for Evan, he was having some difficulty.

Jonathan: Catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!

Some kids stopped their games and headed over to the DDR where the two were.

Jonathan: I will travel across the land, searching far and wide!

More kids came along and Evan started to get the hang of it. Sure he didn't get them perfect like Delirious, but i was close enough.

Jonathan: Each Pokémon to understand, the power that's inside...

Evan/Jon/Children: POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! It's you and me, I know its my destiny!

Delirious jumped and spun as his feet hit the arrows on the left and right. And yet again, another perfect score. Even more kids joined around them and started singing as well.

Everybody: POKEMON! Oh your my best friend in a world we must defend!

Delirious moved around the arrows as fast as a gun fires. It was like he played this millions of times and mastered every single move. Evan wasn't far behind.

Everybody: POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! A heart so true, our courage will pill us through!

Evan couldn't help but laugh at Delirious' childish personality.

Everybody: You teach me and i teach you, Pokémon. Gotta catch them all, gotta catch them all!

By now, the whole arcade is surrounding them and singing. Surprisingly, nobody knew who they were.