6 <Apologies>

"I'm fine guys. It's just my back." Delirious said. "Wait, how long has it been since I replaced your bandage?" Athena asked from the hallway. "Uh about 5 hours?" Evan replied. Delirious pouted and crossed his arms. "No." He said.

"No what?" Evan asked. "I don't wanna get this stupid thing changed. Plus it's a random fan." He said. "Cmon Delirious. It needs to be changed. She's a doctor, or close to it. You know I wouldn't be able to do it. And is don't want it worse then it already is. Don't even know he managed to cut you." Delirious set his head on the back of the sofa and looked up at the ceiling.

"Evan, I'm hungry. Can you get me a muffin or something. Please?" He asked looking at him. "Sure." He said and left to the kitchen. Athena came back and set the new bandage on the table. "You know what happens next. Cmon." He groaned and took his shirt off. Evan came back and almost spit his drink out. "I...uh, got your muffin." He said as he handed him his muffin. "Than-- OW!"

"Sorry," she said. "It has to come off." "Well it hurts!" He complained. "Deal with it!" Evan snickered at his reaction. "Quit laughing at-- ow! Mother fucker!" Evan and Athena both burst into laughter. Delirious crossed his arms and pouted as his face heated up.

"It's off. But there is a lot of dry blood, reason why it stuck." She said. She wiped the blood away and every time it would come across the wound or the bruise, he would arch his back out slightly to avoid the pain. Evan only held in his laughter for his friend acting like a complete child. Delirious would glare at him but it always make Evan snicker even more and his face redden more.

"Well guys. I need to go. My mom is worried sick. Thank you guys so much for back at the KFC. Sorry if I was any trouble to you guys. Evan, replace that thing every 4 hours. It not hard. Take it off, wipe the blood away, clean it, and put another one on." She said as she waved. She opened the door and ran out. Sydney walking in the door.

"She leaving already?" She asked. Evan walked up to her and kissed her. Delirious looked away and gagged playfully. "Yeah she left. And get a room." He said. Evan laughed as he went in the kitchen to start making dinner for the three of them. Sydney glanced at him then Delirious then the door and back at Delirious. She slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"What do you want?" Delirious asked, his tone slightly agitated. "Look Delirious. I-I'm sorry for the way I acted when you showed up. Being all pissy and stuff. I know you obviously don't like me very much, I can tell by your tone," She looked at him in the eyes and continued. "To be honest, you seem like a great guy. Evan always mentions you and tells me about you when you guys record together. I want to get to know you better, maybe even become friends. I'm not making myself look amazing by being pissy and moody," She laughed slightly. "So will you accept my apology and put all the rude things behind us? I really want to get to know you, Jonathan. I'm sorry." She saw that his eyes softened and his arms weren't crossed anymore.

She really means it. It's probably for the best. If I keep acting like I did before around her, I might drive Evan away. I don't want that! He's one of my best friends. I can't lose him. I was kinda rude before. No way to treat a lady. He thought. He smiled. "I'm sorry too Sydney. I was an asshole before, no way to treat a lady, or anybody. I accept your apology. Friends?" She also smiled. "Friends." A short silence filled the area then they both broke into laughter. "Your back okay? I heard about the restaurant." She asked. "It hurts. Otherwise okay." He smiled.

"EVAN!" Delirious called out. "WHAT?" "I want foooooooood." Evan rolled his eyes. "What do you think I'm doing?" "Uh...." He said and snickered.

"Watch this." He said to Sydney. Not long after a raccoon was sitting in front of her. Her eyes widened slightly and she mouthed: aww. Delirious looked at her then the floor. He reached his paw out and tapped her leg and Pointed to the floor. "Am I supposed to put you on the floor?" She asked. Delirious gave her a 'no shit' look and nodded his little head. She carefully grabbed him and set him on the floor. She turned around on the sofa as Delirious silently scurried along to the kitchen. She followed behind and watched the critter somehow climb on the counter and sit down. Waiting till Evan would notice him.

He only noticed Sydney. Completely oblivious to why she was snickering. Delirious had a piece of garlic bread in his mouth. "Oh my god Delirious." She laughed. Evan turned around to see the furry creature with bread in his mouth and wide eyes. "Goddamnit Delirious!" He couldn't help but laugh. Delirious moved around trying to avoid Evan. Yeah he wasn't fast enough.

This son of a bitch! Delirious thought. "Give the bread!" He laughed. Delirious wasn't gonna give it up that easily. He shook his head and it ripped. Evan only got a bit of the crust while Delirious was munching on the rest. "Don't eat it on me!" Evan set him on the counter and wiped his sleeve that had crumbs on it. Delirious stuck his tongue out as Evan pet his head. "You damn raccoon. Hey babe! Get plates and stuff. Food is done."

Delirious gasped and turned to his hybrid form. "FOOD!" He yelled. Evan jumped slightly and turned to face him. "Jesus man. Don't scare me like that. And food is done. Go sit." He said. Delirious hopped off the counter and finished the bread.

After they ate Evan got a new bandage and trying to get Delirious to get out of his raccoon form. Sydney was off somewhere with friends. "Delirious cmon man! It has to be changed! Do you want it to get better or not? Come here!" Evan said agitated.

No! You will be too fucking close to me! He yelled in his head. He sighed but it came out as a small squeal with his animal. He slowly came out from under the sofa. Evan's gaze softened as he picked him up and set him on the sofa. "Now become human or something." He said. Delirious turned to his hybrid form and looked down.

"Delirious? You okay?" Evan asked. Delirious looked up and shook his head. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking." "About what?" He asked as he unwrapped the bandage.

I couldn't possibly just say fucking Heat Week! He mentally yelled at himself. "Heat Week?" Evan asked. Delirious' eyes widened and he tensed up. "Relax. I did research like you told me to do. You can mask your scent with something I was on an article. It's a really strong pill that completely covers the pheromones you give off. All we have to do is go get it. It's in just about every store. Only downside, you have to take one every two hours or your fucked...both ways," He said with no emotion. He wiped the dry blood and continued. "And they are kinda expensive....I don't mind getting them for you." Delirious sighed. "But what happens when I run out?" He asked. "I don't know. Best to stay the hell away from me." They both frowned slightly, but both of them didn't notice.

"Do you know when it is?" He asked. "The day of the PAX Panel. Just hoping it will hold off." Evan wrapped his chest back up. "We will go get the pills tomorrow. Since PAX is on Saturday." (I have no clue when it is to deal with it)

"So, three days." "Basically." Delirious nodded. "You got ice cream?" Evan got up and got the container. "Just place it on the sofa." Delirious said. Evan placed it down and he turned to his raccoon form. Evan didn't question it and sat down. Delirious climbed up on his lap and brought the container along with him. "Uh..." Delirious nudged his hand with his snout. Evan slowly pet his head and Delirious sat back. His hand trailed from his head down to his tail. It didn't take long before he heard soft snores come from his mouth.

"Aren't you just a special little thing. You confuse me sometimes and you will a lot very soon. Let's just hope these pils will work. Fucking-- goddamnit Delirious." He said aloud.

Sydney quietly opened the door seeing Evan sleeping with the raccoon sleeping in his lap. She smiled slightly and headed upstairs. "Don't hate me tomorrow Evan." She said before she fell asleep.

-------
How this went writing this chapter lmao::
I'm tired. I want foooood. I need to type this. I'll get food. Now I want a soda. Great now I have to get up again. Okay now I want something else to eat. No fuck the food I want chocolate milk. Do I have candy left? Shit I ate it all yesterday. I need to focus. Shut up Twitter. I need another drink. Stop watching The Cleveland Show. Type damnit. *netflix fucks up* WORK! Fucking type! I smell fooood. What is it? WORDS! I'm really tired. I should finish watching Cryaotic's one video. No, type. Tokyo Ghoul? No. I should really watch Blue Exorcist again. Wait, WHEN WAS THAT THERE! ~three hours later~ I still need to type. *finishes chapter* this was rushed. FUCK!

I'm sorry if it's bad, as you can tell from above I had trouble. I'm writing my other book. I wanna catch up with this tho. So yeah. Fucking Rollo from Cleveland Show is like, my hero XD and fucking Tokyo Ghoul is scary in a way ;-;

I'll catch y'all in the next update!!!!!