14 <Advice>

While everybody was downstairs eating, Brock made the excuse to go to the bathroom. Lies. He snuck into "Delirious'" room. He took a few pills. "There's only ten left. Damn he went through these like a demon. Damn dude I'm sorry." He said aloud and took four. Two for now, two for later. He swallowed the two and felt relieved.

On the way out he set the pills on the dresser but they fell and rolled under it. He walked back downstairs and smiled as he sat back down and continued eating.

About an hour passed and Delirious went upstairs and looked around for them and didn't find them. I mean who would? Nobody really checks under a dresser. He began to panic and he slipped into raccoon form. "Shit! Shitshitshitshitshit!" He grabbed the sides of his head and his body began to sting. I was starting to want attention. He started to pant. His tail curled around him and he fell sideways on the bed. Heat rose to his face and the smell omega's give off...yeah that happened too. He could have sworn Evan or somebody smelled it. He closed the door and locked it while putting a towel in front of the bottom part of the door to stop the smell from getting out.

Everybody downstairs actually didn't spell it. Mini did. He went to check up on him. He slowly went towards the room and knocked on the door. "Who's there?!" He asked freaking out. "Don't worry it's me, Mini. Can I come in?" He asked. Delirious unlocked the door and Mini was hit with his scent. It didn't bother him because he was an omega. "Jesus close the door before the smell gets downstairs." Mini said. He shut the door and plugged the bottom if it up again.

"Dude your scent is strong as hell? Why and how and where are you pills?" Delirious shrugged and rested his head against the door.

"Yeah...I know it's strong. Why it's so strong? The pills. I read over the thing and it said the more you take the stronger your scent is and the more sensitive your body gets. And I have four more days of this and I have no clue where my pills are! I can't go anywhere without attracting anybody! If you can smell it, it's bad." Delirious covered his face. Hot to the touch.

"Its not that bad Jonathan. You got the room to yourself, no alpha is sleeping in here with you. Especially Evan." Delirious looked at him. "And what is that supposed to mean?" He crossed his arms. Mini snickered. "Nothing. Anyways. Since your in hell times two, I'm gonna check up on you every now and then...so see if you need anything. I don't want you starved because of this. Do you need anything now?" Mini asked.

"Food and drink. Tea and any food. Can you bring up chocolate?" Mini nodded. He opened the door and shut it. Delirious moved the towel back and sat against the bed. Surprised it hasn't happened yet. He thought.

I feel sorry for him. Evan is gonna be really concerned about him and with his scent that strong, none of the alphas will be able to hold back. Especially Evan, the strongest in the group. If he gets one whiff of it, poor Jon won't walk for a week. Mini thought and walked into somebody. That somebody being Lui.

"Hey Lui." "Where were you and where is Delirious?" He asked. "Well...."

"Heat?" Lui whispered. Mini nodded. "The pills made it worse. His scent is strong. I can even smell it." Mini whispered back. Lui's eyes widened slightly. "Shit man. I really hope he's okay." "Yeah. Me too. I have to get crap for him. I'm not letting him be starved because of it." "Alright. You get whatever you need." Lui walked into the living room where everybody was...minus a few who were in the kitchen.

Evan was one and ones he saw Mini he asked the question Mini didn't wanna have to answer: "Is he okay?" Mini rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah." Evan didn't believe him.

"Seriously. He okay?" "I said he's is." "He's in heat isn't he?" "Yeah so stay away from his room...AND him." Mini walked into the kitchen and got everything for Delirious. Now Evan was bothered.