2 <who the hell are you?!>

I saw positive outcome on the first chapter so I guess I'll continue! Enjoy!

Luke. Luke aka the cartoonz. No iris and the alpha friend of the omega. Luke has always had faint feelings for him, but the omega never returned the feelings back. Luke has been protective with random alphas and non marked people. The feelings have grown and now its a full blown crush.

Luke decided he would stay the night and maybe watch over him. Around 1:30 AM, he heard a crack, like something snapped. Luke got up silently and made his eye change to the red. (When activated, alphas eyed are red, omegas are blue, obviously)

The crack was near Jonathan's room. Ones he got to the top of the stairs, he saw his door was open. He growled under his breath and snuck in the room. He saw a silhouette standing over him and he quickly snatched the person by the neck and pulled him out if the room.

Luke pushed him against the all and saw a hint of red eyes. Another alpha.

"Who the hell are you?! And what the fuck do you think your doing?!" Luke hissed in his face. The other alpha chuckled and looked down at him.

"Oh~ so is he yours? I don't see him marked~" Luke growled and punched him square in the face.

The other grabbed this nose and grabbed Luke by the throat and threw him out the window he came in. They both hit the ground, Luke on the bottom. He heard a ruffle and the moonlight was covered by a pair of giant black feathered wings. The alpha sign on his neck glowed the red color and class emerged from his fingers.

Luke kicked him off and backed away. "Two can play at that game!" Luke said, venom in his voice. His ears appeared from the top if his head, a long tail appeared and whipped around, and his teeth/fingers sharpened.

"Oh, does kitty want to play~?" The stranger teased and Luke growled, charging at him. He threw a punch but missed.

The stranger flew up slightly and came back down, landing on Luke. He punched his nose, almost breaking it. Luke grabbed him by the neck and flipped them over swiftly. He threw punched and blood ran down his face. He cut Hus face with his razor sharp claws, making his breathing slow from all the blows.

"Who the hell are you?!" Luke yelled again and punched him again.

"Your....worst........nightmare." He said and kicked him up and punched his stomach sending him backwards. He landed on his feet and smirked.

"Cats always land on their feet." Luke said and ran at him, zig zagging as he went and punched his nose, completely breaking it. The stranger yelled in pain as he grabbed his nose.

"Now, never mess with me or my friends." Luke said and flipped him over, standing on his back. He held his wrists together with his tail and set his hand on his left wing.

"Come back and see what happened." Like said and ripped his wing off. The stranger screamed in pain and Luke threw the wing behind him. He ripped the other off and knocked him out.

He grabbed both wings with his arm and pulled the guy in to the basement and tied him up to a chair. He set the wings in a closet never used and walked upstairs. He cleaned the blood off his face and hands and walked to the sofa, laying down and instantly falling asleep.

Jonathan's eyes opened and he sat up, stretching. He got out of bed, getting new clothing, and letting his raccoon parts out.

He closed the bathroom door silently and turned the water on. He stripped down and got in, letting the hot water hit his chest.

He looked at his mark. "Never would have thought guys could be omegas." He chuckled to himself and looked up, some if the water going I to his eyes and blurring his vision.

Jonathan has always been an omega since he was born. His mother was unmarked and Hus dad was an alpha. His mother loved him to pieces but his dad regretted it. Dad wanted an alpha son who can stand up to others and become the main mate. So he said bye bye to his mother and went if to an adoption center. He eventually got adopted by an omega mom and an unmarked dad. His life was happy again and he met Luke. When he thought his life was complete, his mom came home one day with a paper and a sad face. Turned out his mother was diagnosed with cancer and only had a bit to live. Jonathan did everything to make his mom smile but only one came and that was when her hand was on his cheek and her life was ascending.

"Jonathan, I love you, so much. Don't forget that." He final words spoke and her heart rate stopped, her hand fell to the side, she died with a smile and a caring family. His dad went Into a depression and Jon found happiness within his dad, even if he didn't show it. His dad met another girl, beautiful one, who brought happiness through the family. Jonathan never forgot his adopted mother and never will.

He found himself sobbing, the tears mixing with the water. He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his tail around him. His ears flattened and he sobbed somewhat silently.

Luke's eye opened and he sat up quickly. He heard the water and calmed down. "Thank god he didn't go downstairs." He said to himself and walked in the kitchen making some eggs. He heard the water finally turn off ones he set the plates on the table.

Not soon after he heard Jonathan scream and a loud bang. He dropped the fork and ran upstairs, opening the bathroom door and regretting what he saw. Jonathan standing over the sink, the mirror in shards, bloody arms and hands, and glass all over the floor. Jonathan looked over at Luke and his expression changed from pissed to regret. His eyes changed back to the original baby blue. His sign stopped glowing and he fell to the ground, his raccoon parts vanishing. Luke quickly grabbed an ace bandage and a damp hand towel. He grabbed his bloody hand and set the towel on his hand. Jonathan hissed in pain and backed away.

"Jonathan, nock it the fuck off and give me your hand!" Luke raised his voice and Jonathan growled and gave him his hand. He wrapped the bandage around his hand and got up.

Jonathan rolled his eyes and that changed back to the deep blue and stayed like that for a while. Luke glanced at him and threw his arm in the air.

"I fucking give up Jonathan. Go be a pissed raccoon! I don't care!" Luke yelled and Jonathan stood up, knocking the chair over. His raccoon parts appeared and he hissed at him. Luke growled and his panther parts appeared, his tail whipping behind him. Jonathan's eyes narrowed and he charged at Luke. They both fell over, Jonathan trying to claw at his face. Luke was terrified at this side of Jonathan. Its his Delirious side. Luke kicked him off and Jonathan quickly changed fully into his raccoon form.

He scurried under the coffee table and hissed at him. "Jonathan, stop this!" Luke said and reached for him. Jonathan clawed at his hand and scratched it. He ran out the other side behind him and turned to his human hybrid form and pushed him to the side. Like made his eyes go red and he pinned him to the ground, growling.

"I could mark you RIGHT now if I wanted. Even if you don't agree!" Luke hissed and Jon looked away, his eyes glowing dat blue instead of the baby blue glow that normal omegas give when activated.

"I don't want to be marked by you, asshole." Jonathan growled and turned into a raccoon and ran upstairs, hiding under his bed. He hissed quietly when he saw his feet and tail walking around the room. He silently scurried out the door and ran downstairs.

Ones he got downstairs he noticed a chair and a person sitting on it. He turned I to his human form and got closer. "Who the hell are you?" Jon asked and the guy in the chair looked up at him with a smirk.

Jonathan's gasped and fell backwards.

"I-it can't be y-you!" He said in fear.

"Oh it is. Its nice to see you again Jonnyboy." He said and smirked.