Roberta Hawkins - Client 146

Chapter One

I got out of my house that night and closed the door behind me. The air outside was cold, creating a chilly feeling as it brushed against my pale face. My raven black hair was tucked underneath my winter hat and I wrapped my arms around my chest to increase the feeling of warmth I desperately needed.

I didn't know if it was a good idea to go there. Stepping out in this weather was already a bad idea. What was I thinking? I thought about turning around and going back home but I couldn't do it. I had to go there. Something inside me yearned for the lustful pleasures he promised.

I would never have gotten to this point if it wasn't for my ex-boyfriend, Derek. He came into my life and told me everything I was desperate to hear. Being the fool that I was, I believed his every word.

He told me I was beautiful in his eyes. How could I have believed that? There was nothing special about my pale features. My face was freckled and my eyes were a dull gray. My hair was black and unruly, refusing to stay sleek like that of other girls. I was the ugly duckling in high school, and that continued well after high school was over. It really was okay to be that way and I accepted it - until Derek came along.

He would wrap his arms around me and tell me I was special. Every day spent with me was priceless – those were his words. He would fuck me long and hard while staring into my eyes. I thought it meant something to him. Clearly, it all meant nothing.