Roberta Hawkins - Client 146

Chapter Four

"One moment, please. You can take a seat over there while I search for your reservation." The receptionist replied, motioning to the leather settee on the left corner of the room.

I nodded and turned around. She wasn't going to find a reservation because I didn't make any. The handsome stranger only told me about the place when he found me crying outside Derek's apartment. He told me to give it a shot. I didn't even tell him the date I was going to go there. This was all fucked up. Maybe I should go before the receptionist gives me the embarrassing news.

My mind went back to the girl on the staircase. I looked back there but she was gone. I don't know what the fuck happened to me when I saw her the first time. I have never been attracted to a girl in my entire life. I was here to 'explore a night of sinful pleasures with no strings attached' – that was the way the handsome stranger proposed the idea to me and I loved it. In the emotional state that I was, I was ready to do whatever it took to get Derek out of my mind and that included getting someone to fuck me silly.

"Excuse me, Miss. I have found your reservation." The receptionist called out to me.

That was a shocker. How did she find a reservation when I didn't make one? It didn't matter at that point because she gave me a key card with the number 146 and pointed me in the direction of the rooms. I thanked her and walked away.

I went into the room and sat on the bed. Everything looked really expensive. It was clear to see this was an exclusive hotel that catered only to the rich. Was the handsome stranger rich? Why was he willing to spend so much money to give me a good time? I must have looked really pathetic crying out there that night... or maybe he just found me attractive.

That was a long shot though. I'm pretty sure pathetic was more on the right track.

The door opened and I turned around to see his icy blue eyes. They reminded me of the Alp Top drink. Pleasing to the eyes and great to the taste. It made one forget how fucked up they can make them feel after hitting the bottom of the glass.