Roberta Hawkins - Client 146

Chapter Three

I expected the door to creak but it didn't. There was a reception directly opposite me and I walked towards it. A teenage looking girl sat behind the desk, staring at a computer screen.

"How may I help you today?" She lifted her head to acknowledge my presence and smiled at me.

My eyes caught sight of a girl standing on a staircase to my right. For several minutes, I was disoriented. I had never felt that way at the sight of another girl before. Deep feelings of lust rose up from the pit of my stomach. My eyes were fixed in her firm double D breasts which were covered by a half cut corset. The top part of her breasts were exposed, granting me free sight of her luscious cleavage. I had images of us doing naughty things behind closed doors. I think I was hallucinating because I don't know where those images came from. I immediately felt the rush of wetness coming from my pussy and dropping unto my panties.

"Excuse me, Miss. How may I help you?" The receptionist retained the smile on her face. It was clear to see she was just being professional.

"I... I... Sorry. I'm here because..."

I froze at that point. It just occurred to me that I never got the handsome stranger's name. How could I have come all this way without as much as a name to reference?

I cleared my throat and continued.

"I was invited by a handsome stranger and I didn't even get his name."

I was smiling because I was alarmed at myself. I probably looked like the biggest idiot in the world just standing there. Maybe it was time to turn around and go home.

"Can I have your name please?" The receptionist said.

"Roberta... Roberta Hawkins." I replied.