Roberta Hawkins - Client 146

Chapter Five

"Hello, Roberta. I'm glad you came." The handsome stranger said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

What the fuck? I never told him my name. Wait a minute. Did I? I didn't really remember. I was an emotional mess that day.

The handsome stranger smiled and took slow deliberate steps towards me. I already had ideas of him coming to me and taking my clothes off – no conversations necessary. He didn't do that. Instead, he walked towards a drawer and opened it. He brought a bottle and two glasses out of the drawer before closing it back up. He filled both glasses and passed one to me. The liquid inside was red and had a weird taste. It must have been a rare and expensive mixture, judging from the look of the hotel. The good thing was that it was cold and sweet. I could tell there was a bit of alcohol in it but that was okay. It was cold outside anyway and I was here to get fucked. The alcohol would help put me in the right frame of mind.

We drank and laughed for a while before I started to feel the effects of the alcohol. Did I say it had a bit of alcohol before? Scratch that. It had a lot of alcohol. I found it difficult to coordinate my thoughts. Everything was hazy but not to the point where I couldn't see. That was when he began the unforgettable experience.

Author's Note:

The rest of this book has been taken down from Wattpad due to exclusivity restrictions. You can still read the complete book on Dreame but as a paid read. Click the link on my profile page to read it there if you'll like to. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Xoxo.