05

" So what's your excuse?" Nayeon suddenly said. Jimin startled.

" Huh?" Jimin said. Nayeon stopped her steps which made Jimin stopped too.
------------------

" What's your excuse? I know I dont have the rights to ask you this but I wanted to know. I was really curious, I cant even sleep thinking why you did that. The reason why you left me. The reason why you didnt tell me anything about coming to Seoul. The reason why you lied to me. I just cant get the facts straight." Nayeon said, trying to hold back her tears. She tried so hard, she even clenched her fists. Jimin didnt say anything because he was shocked by Nayeon's brave questions. When she finally calmed herself down, Nayeon took a deep breath and turned to look at Jimin.

" I'm sorry. I got carried away. I got so curious when Jungkook tried to explain himself to eonnie. I dont have the rights to ask you this. I dont even have the rights to know. I'm sorry I burst out like that. Just pretend that you never hear anything....'' She stops for a second and continued, " you dont have to walk me home. I'm used to walking alone after you left. " Nayeon turned around.

"I'll take you home. Its not safe for a girl to walk alone at night." Jimin said with his head down. Then he heard a soft chuckle. A pained one.

"Why? You didnt think about that when you left." she said softly, trying to keep her hearts calm.

"Nayeon ahh..."

"You never cared, Jimin. So stop acting like you do." she started to walk away.

" I didnt want to see you cry." Jimin's words made Nayeon legs stops moving. " I didnt want to make you wait for me because I didnt know how long will it take for me to actually succeed. I thought about it for a thousand times but I still cant get the right answer. I just dont know what to do. I was battlling with my own heart whether to leave or just stay. I wanted to follow my dreams but leaving you was the hardest thing to do....."

" Then why did you?'' Nayeon asked.

" I did what I had to do. I cant even make you happy when you're with me. So I decided to take the offer. I thought that when I actually became an idol, I cant date anymore. I will have a contract and even if my company did let me date, I cant show off my girlfriend because my fans will eventually kill her.. I tried to tell you but I cant. So I had to make a decision. I know if I told you I'll be leaving, you'll say you'll wait for me. I dont want that. I dont want you to suffer while you can have a better and happy life if you're not with me. I cant make you happy like other guys can. I dont like going out on dates like what other couples do. I cant do what you want me to. So I figured, if I break up with you, you can have a new boyfriend and live a happy life. While I cant even date now because I'm an idol." Jimin's explanation stops there.

" Pabo." Nayeon said. The tears she has been holding back already wet her cheeks. She slowly turn around to face Jimin and wiped her tears.

" Huh?" Jimin said, not understanding why Nayeon said that.

" Pabo. Do you actually think that I will find another boyfriend if you leave me like that? Do you actually think that I will live a happy life with another person when you left? Do you really think that I wont cry after you left? And do you actually think I'm not happy with you? Paboya.. I dont need anything else if you're with me. I dont need fancy dates or anything. As long as I know you'll be there when I need you, thats more than enough for me. What do you think I take you as? My slave? Why do you have to do everything I ask? Why do you have to take me to places, you're not my driver. I dont need that. I just need someone that can love me the way I am and someone that I can put my trust on. I dont care if you didnt treat me as a girlfriend because I always knew that you love me... Well..." she let out a painful laugh..".. at least thats what I thought. But when you left, I was confuse. What am I actually to you, Park Jimin? Am I just a friend? Or just a neighbour? Or a girl that always follows you around? The truth is, thats what I always think about after you left. Do you actually love me? I was always curious about that. But well, I knew I wont be able to find the answer again because I didnt know where you went." Nayeon forced a smile. Eventhough the tears she was holding back already falls down, another tears starts to form. " I'm sorry I made a fuss out of this. Its not even my business if you want to go or stay. Goodnight Jimin. Goodluck with your comeback." Nayeon walk away. Jimin couldnt do anything. He froze at his place and just watched Nayeon walk away. The same thing happen again but this time, it was Nayeon who leave him.

**************

"Jimin ahh! " Taehyung came running to him when he arrived home. He waited the whole night for Jimin to come home.

"Yahh! Are you okay?" After what Jungkook told him, he was really shocked because he was the only one who knows everything about what Jimin has been going through the past two years. Taehyung holds Jimin's shoulder who seems like he will collapse any time soon.

"Taehyung ahh... It hurts. Really hurts.." he said holding his chest. His eyes watered. He held back his tears even when he was walking alone at Han River to relaxed himself. He didnt cry. But as soon as he arrives home, he knew that Taehyung was the only one he can cry to. And for that reason, his tears fell. Taehyung takes him to the kitchen and gives him water. Taehyung sat in front of him and waited for him to put himself back together.

"I talked to her. I told her why I did everything I did." Jimin said after he was able to settle down. Taehyung looked at him and waited for him to continue but he said nothing after.

"What did she say?" he ask when Jimin stayed silent.

" She told me she was happy with me and she didnt want anything else. But I made her confuse with my feelings so she doesnt know anymore." Jimin continued. He still looked at the mug in front of him. He cant even lift his head up.

"So what are you going to do now?" Tae said. Jimin shooked his head. His tears fell again.

"I dont know." he said. Tae freaked out.

" Yah yah yahh!! Stop crying.. Why are you crying?" Tae hits Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Taehyung ahh."

"Anyiaaa." Tae said. Then he paused for a moment and looked at Jimin as if he wanted to ask Jimin something.

"Do you love her?" Jimin lifted his head up immediately. "I'm asking you."

"Honestly? I dont know. But I know that something about her is stopping me from letting go." Jimin looked back at the mug. Taehyung sighed. He didnt know what else to do.

"Okay, okay. I think you should rest now. We need to wake up early for mv filming tomorrow.'' Taehyung said and he pulled Jimin up from the chair and pushed him to their room. Jhope who was sleeping, woke up hearing the sound of the door opened.

" Ohh you're home? Where have you been?" he asked in a sleepy voice while seating up.

'' I was just walking around in Hangang. Dont worry hyung. I'm fine. Just go back to bed." Jimin said when he saw Jhope with sleepy eyes. Then he walked to the bathroom. Jhope looked at Taehyung with confused and seepy eyes.

"Go to sleep, hyung. We'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight." Taehyung got onto his bed and turn off his night lights when he saw Jimin got onto his bed 5 minutes later.

A/N: Okay... I give up... I was gonna wait until tomorrow but a certain someone made me feel like updating so here you go, ipa🙆 This will be the last one today.. I wont give in again.. hahahaha. enjoyy 😉