13 (FINALE)

"Who..........who are you?"

Nayeon was stunned. She stopped everything she was doing. Her arms and legs froze.

"What did you say?" she said and turned to Jimin slowly. Her eyes started to form tears.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" jimin said again. Nayeon approached Jimin slowly, step by step. She almost broke down.

"You dont know me?" she asked. Jimin shooked his head in confusion.

"Should I know you?" he asked. Looking at her, blinking. Nayeon forced a smile. A painful smile that is.

"I'm sorry.. I....." Jimin said when he saw Nayeon's eyes watered.
"No its okay. Its fine.." She wiped her tears and smiled again. She makes herself busy.. "Do you need anything?" she turned around and starts to do random things around the room.

"Nayeon ahh...." Nayeon looks at him again, confused.

"I was kidding." Jimin said, dumbfounded by her tears.

"Yahhhh!!!" Nayeon hit his shoulder hard and he winced in pain.

"Ouchhh!!" he said and touches his shoulder.

"Sorry sorryy..." Nayeon rubbed his shoulder. "Dont do that! I was scared to death you know." she hit his arms lightly and sat on the chair beside the bed. Jimin sat up and chuckled.

"So you do love me?" Jimin said and he smirked. Nayeon blushed. Her face reddened. Jimin nudges her playfully.

"Okay yes! I love you. Satisfied?" Nayeon said and her face turned more red like a tomato. Jimin was surprised with her words because he never thought that she will say that again. But then a big smile form on his small face.

"Why are you blushing?" Jimin tease her again.

"Am not!" she said trying to hide her red face. Nayeon got up from the chair and move to the table to grab a fruit but Jimin grabbes her wrist.

"Come here." he said and pulled her lightly into his embrace. Nayeon followed his rhythm and hugged him back.

"I never thought I'd hear you say that again." Jimin said and he pushes Nayeon so he can see her face. He tugged her hair behind her ear and carress her cheeks. They look into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Well...." Nayeon puts her hands on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin moves his hands to Nayeon's waist.

"We've made up right?" Nayeon asked with stoned face. Jimin nodded confusedly.

"Then, give me a kiss." Nayeon said and she pouted her lips. Jimin laughed at the sudden favor but he gave her a peck on her lips. Nayeon smiled and made Jimin smiled too. Nayeon gave Jimin another peck and Jimin chuckled.

"Hmmmm are you usually this cheesy? I dont think I can get use to this.." Jimin said while laughing. Nayeon made a thinking face, then she pulled Jimin out of the bed and made him stand in front of her.

"Well you should because I could do this." she tightened her hands around Jimin's neck. "Or this..." she walked behind Jimin and gave him a backhug. "Or this..." she walked in front of him and peck him on his cheek, and put her hands around his neck again. "Or I could do this.." she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. It was a 3 seconds kiss before she pulled away and winked at him. Jimin laughed out. She immitated his acts before and it was exactly the same.

"I didnt think you'll remember that but I guess you do." Jimin said still smiling.

"Of course I do. I fell in love with you all over again because of that." she said and she smiled.

"Well I guess I was right to do that to you." Jimin smiled and he pulled Nayeon for another kiss.

A/N: And CUT! Thats a wrap! That marks the end of I'm Sorry ㅠㅠ Well I hope you guys enjoyed the story. The ending sucks I know. I'll try to improve on another fic okay? Till next time, guys. Love you. Byeeee yumm~~~ !♡

p/s: i was planning to write a sequel to this but I need a perfect storyline first. When I get one later, I'll decide if I want to make a sequel. Okay toodless~~~

p/s2: I was planning to update this next week but because BEAST just release BUTTERFLY, and I am so totally completely extraordinarily happy today, I decided to give you guys presents hehehe... so here you go.. Byeeee~~~~~