12

"We have to start the shoot now." the director shouted to the crew and BTS. Their comeback is scheduled to be next month so they need to start filming the music video. Its been almost 8 months since their last comeback so the boys were very excited. In the new music video, they will be acting and Taehyung and Jin is the main character.

"Jimin! Its your turn!"

"Nae!" Jimin ran to his set. He needs to act like he's a depressed boy in a bathtub in the bathroom. Wearing just a black jeans and a plain white t, he got into the bathtub full of water. After a few minutes later, his shot was complete. He got out of the bathtub and the crew gave a towel to him. Jimin went to the resting place and dry himself and maknae Jungkook came with a camera.

"Jimin hyung is done with his shot. How was it hyung?" Jimin gave his signature smile to the camera.

"It was daebakk! I was in the bathtub for almost an hour." he laughed while drying his hair with a towel.

"Why did you take a bath? Waaa you should be thoughtful hyung. The others havent bathe yet too." Jungkook tease Jimin and Jimin hit him in the head.

"It was part of the filming pabo yaa." After a few more questions, Jungkook finally left to bother other members. Jimin sat properly on the seat and grabbed his phone.

4 missed calls.

He frowned. But when he opened to see the caller, he smiles. He quickly push the call button.

"Hello." Nayeon said, yawning.

"Are you asleep?"

"What time is it?"

"10pm. Am I bothering you?"

"No. I called you a few times but you didnt answer."

"Sorry. I was shooting. Why'd you call?"

"Oh really? Sorry. Am I bothering you then?" Nayeon said and made Jimin chuckled.

"I finished my part. Dont worry."

"Ohh." Silence.

"Why'd you call?"

"Oh yeah! About that... I was just wondering where you went. Thats all."

"Awwwwhhh miss me already?" Jimin smiled happily.

"I didnt say that." Nayeon tried to hide her red face eventhough Jimin cant see her. She blushed hard.

"Want me to come over later?"

"No. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight!" Nayeon quickly end the call and made Jimin laughed at her actions. Taehyung came and bother Jimin and asked to do live on V app so Jimin just joined him.

******
"Hyung! I'm gonna be in the practice room for a while okay?" Jimin said to Yoongi and receive a nod from the older.

"Dont overwork yourself!" Yoongi said and Jimin went to the practice room to practice a few dance steps that he kinda confused on.

While he was practicing, suddeny his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" the caller asked.

"Practice room."

"What are you still doing there at 3am, Park Jimin? Are you trying to kill yourself?" Taehyung said half shouting. Jimin looked at the his watch and his eyes widened.

"I didnt realized it was late. I'll be back in 20 minutes." He said and ended the call. But when he was about to get up, his head feels like its going to burst. He hold his head and frowned. He tried to get up slowly and walked to the front door and then everything went black.

******
Jimin slowly opened his eyes when he heard noises around him.

"I told him not to overwork himself."

"When I called, he said he didnt realize it was late."

"Calm down. He just fainted. Nothing to worry too much about. He's gonna be okay."

"Guys, he's awake." That voice made his lips curved up slowly. Jimin looked at the person who's sitting beside the bed. The others approached the bed.

"How are you?" Nayeon asked. Jimin looked at them confusely.

"I'm fine. Where am I?" He asked back. He tried to get up but his head felt dizzy again.

"Hospital. You fainted at the practice room yesterday."

"Really?" He touches his dizzy head and frowned.

"Yahhh!! I told you not to overwork, didnt I?"

"Sorry. I dont....." his head hurts again.

"Dont scold him. Let him rest first. You guys didnt have dinner yet. Go eat first. I'll take care of him." their manager said.

"I'll stay here. You should go with the others." Nayeon said, smiling.

"Are you sure?" Nayeon nodded at the question and the others left the two alone in the room.

"Do you want anything, water?" Nayeon asked and she approached the table to take a glass of water.

"Who......who are you?"

A/N: I didnt want to update today but I need to save my baby from those evil little puffballs 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I hate you guyssss 😭😭😭 but hey cliff hangers again 😉 *hugs yoseob and cries in the corner*