09

After practice, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung went to buy ice cream. Well its only them because the other hyungs have better things to do than lazing around at a park in the middle of the night. They buy ice cream and things they want to eat and went to a park near their dorm.

"So. Tell me about what happened." Taehyung said and looked at Jimin. Jimin looked confused and Jungkook was just peeling a banana without caring about his hyungs.

"Tell me what happened two days ago. When you got home without telling anyone where you went." Taehyung said and that made Jungkook looked at Jimin too. Jimin grinned and scratched his head.

"Well, I talked to her."

"Her? Kim Nayeon?"

"Yeah. And its Kim Nayeon NOONA for you Jeon Jungkook."

"Ohh Mian.. Noona." he grinned and continue eating his banana until the last bite.

"So?" Taehyung said.

"She gave me a second chance."

"REALLY?" Both Jungkook and Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook's mouth was full since he was eating so when he shouted, the banana came out from his mouth and made Jimin and Taehyung hit him.

"Yaaahh! Watch it!" Taehyung said.

"Miann.." Jungkook said and he grinned and continued eating.

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing much. She just said she forgive me and she said she gave me another chance to gain her trust again." Jimin explained. He was smiling, thinking about what happened that day.

"So you better make her fall in love with you again hyung!" Jungkook said, really excited.

"And don't dissapoint her again, Park Jimin." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded fast in agreement with food still in his mouth.

"I know. And I wont." Jimin said meaningfully and he smiled.

*******
"Uwahhhh!! I'm so hungry I could eat a cow." BTS came back from the studio to the waiting room. Jhope and Jin throw themselves to the sofa. Jungkook and Taehyung fight to sit on the other sofa but then Namjoon sat there without saying anything. And as usual, Yoongi already closed his eyes on another one. Jimin who was about to lay down on the floor heard stylist noona called someone to help her so he stood up and went out.

"Jimin ahh.. Can you help me take these to the dressing room? The other staffs are out buying something at the store. And I dont know where the helper went. She was here 10 minutes ago and now I cant find her." She said to Jimin with hands full of clothes. Jimin gave his angelic smile and took the clothes from her hands.

"Sure. No problem." he said

"Thank you so much. I really have so much to do and the PD nim need me to settle it before you guys go on air today so things are a bit chaotic right now." she explained and made Jimin let out a soft chuckle.

"No worries. I can do it. You should go." he said still smiling. The stylist noona nodded and left after saying thank you again. Jimin walk to the dressing room and put all the clothes at the rack. When he was about to go out, he saw something moving behind the rack. Being a teenager, he was curious so he pushed the clothes aside and found a girl sleeping soundly at a table with her ears plucked with earphones and her phone on her hand. Jimin went nearer to the girl and he smiled. She still looks really beautiful sleeping like this. He didnt want to wake her up but its not really convenient to sleep here. She should at least sleep on the sofa. When he was about to wake her up, he saw something on her phone. The phone case was so attractive to him. It has BTS' logo and....

"방탄소년단 지민 ♡"

Jimin smiled. That time, he knew that Nayeon still loves him. Theres no doubt about that anymore.

"Nayeon ahh.. wake up." Jimin said and he shake Nayeon's body a bit. But Nayeon doesnt move. Jimin tried again but failed too. Then he had an idea. A crazy one. He approached Nayeon and make his face closer to her. He touched Nayeon's cheeks with his nose a couple of times. Nayeon move a little but she didn't open her eyes. Jimin frowned, thinking about another thing he could do to wake her up. Then he smiled and closed the gap between them and pecked her lips. That made Nayeon open her eyes immediately. Her eyes widened but she sighed and calmed down after she saw Jimin's smiling face.

"Oh its just you."

"Why are you sleeping here?" Jimin asked sitting on the sofa in front of her.

"I didnt even realized when I fell asleep. I'm sorry. I shouldnt sleep on work time." Nayeon said quickly stood up after she realized she was still on her work. Jimin chuckled.

"I'll keep your secret this time. But only if you answer my question." Nayeon looked at him with a confused face waiting for the question.

"Why are you here? Arent you supposed to have class? And when did you start working here?"

"Ohh that. First, I don't work here.. Hyeyeon eonnie said she needed help with the wardrobe and all so I decided to give her a helping hand. And second, I dont have class today. Its Saturday, just to tell you since you dont seem to have a calendar with you." Nayeon said with amused face. Her look was like 'do-you-want-me-to-buy-you-a-calendar-and-put-it-on-your-forehead' look.

"Ohh. Sorry I didnt realized its Saturday." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and smile sheepishly.

"Its okay. You always lose track of time and date when you work. Thats just you. And now that you're an idol, your memories must've been worse than before."

"Yeah.. We didnt have a fixed day off so..." he said smiling sheepishly again. Then there's silence between them.

"Erm.. well I think I need to get back to work. You wont tell anyone I dozed off, right?" Nayeon said while looking at Jimin. Jimin showed a teasing smirk.

"Maybe?"

"Yahh!!"

"Arasseo arasseo. I wont. I promise." he said and laughed while putting his hands up in the air as if he is reading a pledge.

"I'll kill you if anyone knows." Nayeon said and she walked out with Jimin laughing at her in the background.

A/N: Goodmorningggggggg~~ Here's a morning gift for you guyss.. bYE !