06

BTS quickly get into their van because they were late for their schedule. It was their comeback stage and they were late because their plane got delayed. When they arrive, they didnt have time to do rehearsal or anything. Their make up needs to be done in a very fast speed. When they enter their waiting room, the makeup artist and stylist noona are all waiting for them. But one thing that surprises Jimin the most was, that particular person was there, in front of him. He stops his step and froze for a second. Then he was pushed by the manager who asked them to hurry. Jimin was pushed to the chair in front of Nayeon. Jimin was too shocked to say or do anything. He looked at Nayeon through the mirror in front of him. Nayeon looked like she doesnt care and that she didnt even bothered by his presence. She just did her job and styled Jimin's hair like she was told to. Jimin sat there like a statue the whole time. 15 minutes later, Nayeon removed the cloth from Jimin's shoulder. Then she hurried to take Jimin's attire for the performance. Jimin looked like he just saw a ghost in front of him.

"Yahh Jimin ahh." Yoongi said to him when he saw Jimin was practically frozen on his seat.

"Yeah?" Jimin said turning to Yoongi.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked while putting on his jacket.

"No. Nope. Nothing." Jimin shooked his head and quickly went out of the dressing room. He met with Nayeon on the way to the toilet.

"Here. Your clothes." She handed the clothes to him. Jimin hesitated to take the clothes at first but seeing Nayeon looks so relaxed, Jimin tried to calm himself.

"Hurry or you'll be late again." As she said that, she walked away but then Jimin grab her hand. Nayeon turn to Jimin. She look at her hand and then back at Jimin.

"I miss you." He said looking at her.

" You need to hurry up." Nayeon said and she romeved his hands from hers. "Quick" She said and pushed Jimin to the restroom. Jimin went in and came out a few minutes later to find Nayeon waiting for him in front of the restroom. Again he was startled. Nayeon looked at him. She adjusted his tie and jacket. Jimin looked at Nayeon with a suprised look.

"Okay. You're set. You can go." She said to Jimin. Jimin looked at her hesitating whether he should go or not but eventually he just take a step away but suddenly..

"About what you said earlier, just pretend that you never said that. After today, just pretend that we never saw each other, that today never happen." Nayeon said and walked away.

A/N: There... a morning present for you guys... I'm in a good mood today. But I wont be easy though.. Hehehe... I'll post another one later. Bye yummm~!♡