08

Hyerim walked out of her room and saw Nayeon smiling to herself in front of the tv. She turned her head to the tv and saw the black screen. Hyerim raised her eyebrow and walked towards Nayeon.

"Whats with the smiley face?" She said or shout to Nayeon's ears and made Nayeon jumped from the sofa.

"Yaa!! Dont do that!" Nayeon said and she hits Hyerim's arms.

"Its not my fault you smiled like an idiot in front of a black screen." she raised her brow again. Nayeon smiled idiotically and scratched her head. "Care to explain?"

"If I told you, you wont believe me anyway." she said to Hyerim and grabs her phone.

"Try me." Hyerim said. Nayeon turned to look at her.

"Alright. Do you know Park Jimin?" she asked.

"The only Park Jimin I know is BTS' Park Jimin." she said and she laughed.
"Yeah that one." Nayeon said. Hyerim looked at her.

"Oh you are talking about him. Okay so what about him? Why? You fall in love with him?" she laughed again. Nayeon smiled. She knew Hyerim will not take this seriously. She was still thinking wether to tell her or not but then her phone rings. They both looked at the phone between them.

'Chiminie♡'

Hyerim looked at Nayeon suspiciously. Nayeon shrugged and answer the call.

"Hello."
"Hey. Are you sleeping?"
"Nope."
"What are you doing?"
"Talking to my housemate."
"Oh. Am I bothering?"
"Not really. Why you call?"
"Nothing. I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep."
"Ohh."

Hyerim was gesturing her asking her who is she talking to and she mouthed 'my friend'. Hyerim asked her again is it a boy or a girl and she mouthed a boy and Hyerim was so excited and she asked to talked to him.

"Err Jimin ahh. My friend wants to talk to you."
"Ohh okay."
"Hello?"
"Nae. Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Jimin."
"Ohh anyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyerim. Are you Nayeon's boyfriend?" The straightforward question made both Nayeon and Jimin choked on their saliva. Then Jimin heard Nayeon shouted "Anyiaaa! We're just friends.." He smiled thinking about what he would do to get Nayeon to say 'boyfriend' again.

"Dont tell Nayeon I said this but I will be her boyfriend because I'm planning yo court her back."
"BACK? What do you mean back?"
"Well she was my girlfriend 3 years ago."
"Ohhh..." Hyerim smiled mischieviously and that made Nayeon feel a little bit uncomfortable. "Give me back my phone." she said.

"No." Hyerim teased her and sticks her tongue out.

"Yaa!! Give it back!"

"Why? You wanna talk to your boyfriend?" Nayeon's face went red at the tease.

"Hyerim ahh.." she said sighing.

"Fine.."

"I think your girlfriend is jealous so I'm gonna give you back to her."

"Hes not a toy!" Hyerim laughed and Jimin laughed too.

"See.. she is jealous. Its nice talking to you Jimin. And goodluck for your mission. I wish you all the best and hope you succeed. Goodnight." Then she gave the phone back to Nayeon who is looking, well more like glaring at her.

"I'm gonna go to bed now so you can have your alone time with your boyfie. Goodnight Yeonie." Then she went upstairs to her room.

"She's cute." Silent. "Errr Nayeon ahh.." "Nae?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Nothing. I just miss you."
"Well you didnt seem to miss me for the past 3 years."
"Who said I didnt? I always miss you. I still do now."
"It doesnt seem like it."
"How would you know? You're not even with me."
"How can I be with you when you left me without telling?"

Silent.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Please dont be mad at me. I'm really sorry."
"Its okay. I got carried away for a while there."
"But I really do miss you. I've always missed you Nayeon ahh. There's no day that passed without me missing you. All about you. Your eyes. Your smile. Your voice. Everything." Nayeon cringe. Well the new Jimin is so cheesy, she just couldnt sit straight.

"Then why'd you left?"
"I need to. I told you I'm not good enough for you."
"No one is 'not good enough' for anyone, Jimin. You only think that because you're not confident of yourself and you didnt trust me."
"I trust you. I always do. I just didn't trust myself."
"Then why'd you come back to me?"
"Well I realized that I cant live without you any longer. 3 years have been really sucks without you. I cant deal with it anymore."
"Well seems to me like you're doing a really GREAT job here."
"Thats what YOU see. Not what I feel."
"Thats the same. If you couldnt do it, you wont succeed like this."
"Its not. I had to do it because I had to live. I left you for this so I need to work on it. Even if its not what I really want."
"I'm not gonna ask you what you want because I know you'll give a cheesy ass answer."

Jimin laughed hearing what Nayeon said. Well she has a point there.

"Hahaha. You know me too well, Nayeon ah."
"Yeah.. And thats not a good thing. I need to sleep now. I have early class tomorrow."
"Alright. Goodnight Nayeon ahh. Sweet dreams. Bye~"
"You too. Bye~" As soon as the call ended, Nayeon puts her hand on her chest. It was beating really fast. She smiled. Its the first time since 3 years she had felt this feeling again. She knew she still loves him.

On the other side, Jimin smiled after the call ended. He puts his phone at his bed side table and closed his eyes hoping to dream something really beautiful tonight.

A/N: Sorry crappy chapter. I'm hungry 😂 I'm listening to House Of Cards and I just melted with Jungkook's voice 😭 Jungkook made me break my promise not to fall in love with a younger guy. OMG Jeon Jungkook I hate you so much why are you doing this to meeeeeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭