Walk on water or drown

Song this time is Walk on water or drown from Mayday Parade.

Enjoy!

----------

'You little monster! You just wait for me to kick your ass, don't ya?' Just a second later I feel me flying of the bench myself. At this moment I have tears in my eyes from laughing. Living is so much easier with this man.

He picks me off the ground, holding me like a groom carries his wife. I still am not allowed to look at him, so I don't.
'Let me down, Sean.' I pull down my hood from my head, facing the lake instead of him. It's not that I am the only one who didn't see the other, Sean did not know how I look either. I can feel him staring at me. 'I said let me down, or at least you have to act like the groom.' Rolling my eyes and giggle on the thought of me and him on a wedding he let me down.

'You're light as a feather, think ya should eat more.... so, explain me... why don't you like cake and cookies?!' He almost screamed the last words. I laugh quietly and bumped my fist to his arm, which takes two attempts because I still can't see him.

'It's am allergic to all kinds of nuts. Including chocolate. And cake and cookies contain so much of that. So... I taught myself to not like it.'

'Unbelievable... I'd die for cake! But wait... if you don't eat it... can I have all the cake that's meant for you?!' I feel him bouncing next to me. I laugh shortly, nodding.

'Sure, as you wish.' Suddenly he spins me around. I hang my head so I can still keep my promise. He shifts his hand under my chin and pulls it up a little. I close my eyes.
'Aww man, for real?! Open your eyes, you little Stupid!' He chuckles when I open my eyes again. He's hooded, just like I was before. His other hand slowly pulls off his hood while his hand on my chin doesn't let go, locking my sight to his face.

And then... it hits me. I know that guy. I have seen him before. And I know instantly why he didn't wanted me to see him. He was right with his lies, they were for the better, to save him from people meaning no good or to be with him just because he is famous, just because he is jacksepticeye.

Piercing blue eyes looking through a curtain of neon green hair. His smirk looks confident, but I can feel he's nervous as fuck. And he sees that I know who he is. My reaction is kind of shocked, I can't even say anything, not that I looked many of his videos, but a few. And before I know it, it drown myself in his eyes.

We stand there for a solid few minutes. Doing nothing but looking each other in the eyes. Suddenly Seans nose is twitching. I can't help but burst out with laughter. He joins in.
'Crap, nose is ruining the moment. Got to cut that bitch off.'

'Bet you don't. What would all the fangirls say?' I poke him on the nose and he sighs.

'So ya know.' I nod. 'Yeah... but I don't give a fuck about it. For me you're just Snoops or Sean... I don't care what you do for a living. I know who you really are...' I smile slightly.

'Didn't expect any other. I knew ya would not mind. Because you're not normal. Ya messed up mind is not like the average.' He pats my head.

'Thanks for that, Captain Obvious.' I punch his arm again, rolling my eyes. He smiles widely and pulls me in a huge hug. 'Thank you, Sean... for coming today.'

'Ah... no Problem. I thought it was about time. So... I'll stay for the night, surprise!' I rub my forehead, looking at him.

'As you wish, but my appartment is... well... you'll see.'